Moms of 3 kids, looking to lose 50lbs

Any other moms of 3 looking for support in your journey to lose 50lbs? I am looking for an online community to help keep me accountable and motivated .

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    @KristiCastro27 I have lost 48lbs so far and need to lose another 30lb. Just take it 1 day at a time. You can do this.
  • Joramaisi3
    Joramaisi3 Posts: 34 Member
    Sent friend request...also mom of 3 looking to lose 50lbs.
  • KristiCastro27
    KristiCastro27 Posts: 31 Member
    That is awesome @The_Elephant_Man. Congrats on your hard work and dedication! I appreciate your encouragement.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Yes and Yes. Mom to 3 kids here and need to lose about the same amount of weight - 50lbs. :)
  • chloeesweets15
    chloeesweets15 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes mom of 3 here as well looking to lose 50lbs .. Im starting from scratch i literally have no idea what to do yet .. I know i need to up my water intake .. Count calories.. And work out .. Cut some carbs but im completely clueless as of how to do it.. We can definitely start this journey together and be each others motivation
  • chloeesweets15
    chloeesweets15 Posts: 3 Member
    @KristiCastro27 I have lost 48lbs so far and need to lose another 30lb. Just take it 1 day at a time. You can do this.

Can you give some tips on what you did? How long did it take you to lose that many lbs? That is GREAT
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    @chloeesweets15 , it all about self control, stay below your calorie goal each day. I am the type that if I cheat then I totally go off the rails it takes me months to get back to normal so I didn't eat any of my birthday cake on my birthday. It took me @ 5 months to lose 50lbs and still need to lose another 30lb. If you want it, then NEVER give up on yourself!! You can do this!!
  • SaturnsbestMoon
    SaturnsbestMoon Posts: 25 Member
    Mom of 3 with more than 50 to lose 😁
  • cubangirl81
    cubangirl81 Posts: 1 Member
    I have 3 puppies, and 1 boy who has lots of energy, since this year started most of the year I have been working from home and have a sedentary life not as active as I used to be. I also need to lose 50 lbs, and it's all about self discipline and being consistent, and you all will be able to achieve this goal. I have used this site before after I had my son and I lost about 60 lbs in about 6 months. I used a very strict diet and exercise.
  • TabbyBlanks
    TabbyBlanks Posts: 6 Member
    Mom of 3 here too! Trying to get motivated. I'd like to lose at least 30-40 pounds. Just did my first at home work out. Im pooped! How do you guys find time to work out with the kids?
  • myracsr
    myracsr Posts: 1 Member
    I have gained 20 lbs starting a business and then the pandemic. Getting back on track. I'm not waiting for the New Year. I was around 175 in this pic and now at 195. Committed to 12-days to Christmas challenge. I'm sore.
  • MomtoFran
    MomtoFran Posts: 11 Member
    That is awesome @The_Elephant_Man. Congrats on your hard work and dedication! I appreciate your encouragement.

Hello Kristi,
    I too am a Mom of 3 and need to loose about 70 pounds. Feel free to friend me
  • MomtoFran
    MomtoFran Posts: 11 Member
    Hello everyone,
    I am a Mom of 3 as well and need to loose 70 pounds. Feel free to friend me.
  • skeletalplatypi
    skeletalplatypi Posts: 19 Member
    Hiya! Mom of 3, just dipped to 48 more pounds to lose to get to the weight I'd like to be at.
  • skeletalplatypi
    skeletalplatypi Posts: 19 Member
    Mom of 3 here too! Trying to get motivated. I'd like to lose at least 30-40 pounds. Just did my first at home work out. Im pooped! How do you guys find time to work out with the kids?

I usually wait until they are down for nap/rest time (mine are all under 8 years old). If they are awake and I try to work out, I get so stressed.
  • TabbyBlanks

I usually wait until they are down for nap/rest time (mine are all under 8 years old). If they are awake and I try to work out, I get so stressed.

Yeah, I work full time so I can't during the day. I am not a morning person so its so hard to get out of bed early. By the time I'm done with the kids and cleaning up ita about 10pm. I hate to work out so late but I think its the only option right now. Let's keep in touch!
  • TabbyBlanks
    myracsr wrote: »
    I have gained 20 lbs starting a business and then the pandemic. Getting back on track. I'm not waiting for the New Year. I was around 175 in this pic and now at 195. Committed to 12-days to Christmas challenge. I'm sore.

Same page on not waiting for the new year!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Not 3 but a mom of 2. Sending request.
    I need lose about a 100+lbs.
  • KristiCastro27
    I am sorry l am just now responding. It is definitely a challenge with 3 kids. But l need to do this for me and for my kids. I would love to work together to achieve our goals!! Please add me! I don't know how to add people on here. Lol
  • KristiCastro27
    I think l added everyone!!!