WEEKLY MOTIVATION GROUP

I'm looking to start group of Four people (including myself)
for a weekly meet/chat on zoom for 30min to one hour MAX - to motivate for the upcoming week.

I have approx 20-25lbs to lose. I am knowledgeable on nutrition and diet and exercise daily.

I have 3 kids (and a husband)- so it has been the "social" snacking with them & snacking while I make them dinner that crept up on me .. which makes dieting a lonely process.

if you are in the same boat and interested in joining me -
I would like to start this week and commit until MARCH 2021,

please message me if this sounds like a good fit and you are ready to commit.

Replies

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I am 5’2” and have a goal weight of 125-130lbs. I am right around 145lbs now.
    Meal prep and regular exercise are the cornerstone for myself. I like having someone to chat with about diet/fitness and am ready to make a permanent change.
  • Vetleanni
    Vetleanni Posts: 64 Member
    Hi :smile:
    Are you looking for people with the same weightloss goal? or people working on their diet / fitness goals in general, that are interested in joining a group for support, motivation and accountability? :smile: my goals are mostly related to my training, but im working on my diet as well, both for performance and with the intent of shedding a few pounds Im 36, 5'4 and 147lb. Know my way fairly well around sports nutrition and exercise, but there is always more to learn. :smile: Id love to join in on this group, if you think i fit in :smile:
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Interested
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Interested too!
  • wdruker
    wdruker Posts: 77 Member
    Interested too! I am just starting again. I need to lose about 25 - 30lbs. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong or perhaps it's just the age (53) that has started packing on the pounds. I am 5' 5" and 150lbs. With the holidays, I don't want to spin out of control.
  • lili0722
    lili0722 Posts: 3 Member
    I am so greatful that I found this thread. I have been on yet another weight-loss journey for 5 weeks now. Yo-yo dieter here. I could REALLY use the emotional/motivational support.

I am a 45yo woman, who is 5'4. My goal is to lose 25-30lbs as well as gain a substantial amount of muscle. I have a decent amount of knowledge about nutrition and exercise as I love to read about such topics all the time. I just need the help applying that knowledge into a sustainable lifestyle change.

Unfortunately, my anxiety and depression, not to mention my husband and son (junk foodies) make it extremely difficult to do so by myself.

I look forward to what this group unfolds!
  • DFL94
    DFL94 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello...I would like to join your group.
    mrgmcdgll wrote: »
    I'm looking to start group of Four people (including myself)
    for a weekly meet/chat on zoom for 30min to one hour MAX - to motivate for the upcoming week.

I have approx 20-25lbs to lose. I am knowledgeable on nutrition and diet and exercise daily.

I have 3 kids (and a husband)- so it has been the "social" snacking with them & snacking while I make them dinner that crept up on me .. which makes dieting a lonely process.

if you are in the same boat and interested in joining me -
    I would like to start this week and commit until MARCH 2021,

please message me if this sounds like a good fit and you are ready to commit.

• crossibiz
    crossibiz Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to this app and forum.
    Just signed up.
    Can I suggest the Beck Diet solution book and workbook which may be found at your library. This is a wonderful addition to any permanent change you would like to make.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    I love this! I realize you posted this a while back, but I was thinking about finding some texting accountability buddies. Hope all is going well with your zoom group.