Air Fryer

Redskins_Gal
Redskins_Gal Posts: 6 Member
What’s your favorite thing to make in your Air Fryer?? Finally using ours but only for the kids lunches so far.

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Roast vegetables. Reverse searing sous vide meat that is irregularly shaped so hard to reverse sear in a pan such as rack of lamb or lamb shanks. Frozen french fries, grilled corn on the cob. I make fake KFC using the Chicago Tribune recipe for the 11 herbs and spices. Chicken wings and duck breasts.
  • Redskins_Gal
    Redskins_Gal Posts: 6 Member
    Yum!! Really want to venture trying steaks and baked sweet potatoes this weekend.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Same as above. Chicken breast and asparagus, frozen turkey burgers have been the most common for me. I recently made the family pork tenderloin, baked potatoes, the kids will make regular frozen things like fries and pizza rolls sometimes.
  • DomienS
    DomienS Posts: 11 Member
    pumpkin
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Chicken wings and boneless pork loin, not tenderloin.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    Potatoes, green beans, winter squash (made acorn squash tonight, it was great!), zucchini, and chicken breasts.
  • Lillypearl62
    Lillypearl62 Posts: 23 Member
    Hard cooked eggs, chicken thighs, home fries, whole chicken, bacon, roasted veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, butternut squash, zucchini etc). Great for re-heating quickly as well. Best gadget appliance I own.
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    What’s your favorite thing to make in your Air Fryer?? Finally using ours but only for the kids lunches so far.

I cook a lot in mine like Wings, bacon, fries, burgers, steaks, potatoes, chicken nuggets... I also have an Instapot that I make a small cheesecake in. Yep I LOVE THEM!
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    I haven't used it for big recipes-- mainly just reheating frozen meals. Tyson grilled chicken and sweet potato fries are my biggest two. Eating those keeps me from going to the drive through.

I have also used it for bacon and broccoli.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Grilled chicken is the absolute best in the air fryer....wow
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,842 Member
    My favorites are chicken wings that I spray with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings, and boneless chicken thighs coated with Shake and Bake or Panko Bread crumbs. I also make pork chops, hamburgers, French Fries, and roasted veggies. I use my air fryer almost every day. I have a basket-type, but am wanted an over style so I can cook more than one thing at a time.