Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,406 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,406 Member
    Fizbopper wrote: »
    I would like to join please

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • ThatRunningGuyThatRunningGuy Member Posts: 271 Member Member Posts: 271 Member
    I'd like to join please
  • Steph_135Steph_135 Member Posts: 3,323 Member Member Posts: 3,323 Member
    I am interested in learning more please :) I would appreciate an invite
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,406 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,406 Member
    Fizbopper wrote: »

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!

I'd like to join please

Steph_135 wrote: »
    I am interested in learning more please :) I would appreciate an invite

• dap05230dap05230 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    would like to join please. thanks!
    dap05230 wrote: »
    would like to join please. thanks!

• doubleplay_643doubleplay_643 Member Posts: 145 Member Member Posts: 145 Member
    I never got an invite. I would love to join if you will have me.

Absolutely.. I'll check to see what went wrong..

Hi there.. ok I can see your invitation.. I'll contact MFP if we can't make it work.. if you can have a look again that would be great.. :)

Go to "Community".

Your invitation should be in notifications.. the little bell.

Once you press on the bell it should be right there. When you get to the group page, press the JOIN button.

Check at top of this thread for some pictures that show this in more detail..

Let me know.. Thanks!

• doubleplay_643doubleplay_643 Member Posts: 145 Member Member Posts: 145 Member
    Still not working. No notifications are coming up in the bell

Ok let us try this. I have temporarily made the group public. Click on this link and ask to join button. We will accept you shortly thereafter! Thanks.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2021

Ok let us try this. I have temporarily made the group public. Click on this link and ask to join button. We will accept you shortly thereafter! Thanks.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2021

I see you are in now! I have made the group private again. Thanks! Good to have you..
  • daisygirl79daisygirl79 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member

• effi098effi098 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Hello, could I also join?
  • biketheworldbiketheworld Member Posts: 1,423 Member Member Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi. I’m interested in joining. Thanks!
  • DobbythefreelefDobbythefreelef Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I'd like to join please!
  • KalKittenKalKitten Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member
    I would like to join aswell if it’s not too late!!