Looking for Weight Loss Buddies!! <3

Options
I would love support and friends! I live in a home where everyone eats like crap and it honestly sucks. My hubby has given up and my parents have too. I keep asking my hubby to join with me but he won’t. We both gained weight this year because of the pandemic but I’m ready to get back on track to my goal. I am so mad at myself from going from 169-196 like omg but..... I am choosing to turn things around. Got MFP set to 1 pound a week without exercise I feel like this is way more livable than 2 pounds per week without exercise. Anyone want to join me for support and motivation? We are always stronger together especially if you live in a home full of people who don’t care about their weight 😩.
Love and positive thoughts to everyone!!

Replies

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I can relate - I wish my partner cared about his health, but he just doesn't. He is not interested in fitness or changing his diet. I know fully well that he won't change until he is ready, if ever, but it still gets depressing to watch him destroy his health. And he is no longer interested in doing the activities that brought us together as a couple, like hiking and camping, which also sucks.

I also regained during lockdown and am working to get that weight back off. Feel free to add me!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @DanaBunny92 , I have lost 55lb so far and need to lose another 30lb by counting calories and low carbs. Make sure that you log everything you put in your mouth and stay below your calorie goal each day and you will lose weight. Never give up on yourself! You can do this!
  • DanaBunny92
    DanaBunny92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! Ok so I sent friend invitations I hope that’s how you add friends I’m kind of lost on exactly how to do this right lol!!
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would be interested. I am also frustrated; I lost 10 lbs in lockdown, felt great and then got stressed and ate it all back. I’m now trying to lose 1-2 pounds per week by working out and dieting
  • bunny3269
    bunny3269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking for weight loss buddies!
  • natalie7574
    natalie7574 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @DanaBunny92

Please add me as well! Staying consistent with weight loss is hard without much support and think this is a great idea
  • oterofam11
    oterofam11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m new here. Would like to lose 30 pounds and would love some buddies to stay on track!
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feeling the same way, also looking for buddies and support. We can do this!
  • kittykel
    kittykel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please can I be added? I need to get on track but struggle on my own. :)