What fitness items did Santa bring you? πŸŽ…

I got a pair of backcountry skis, can't wait to go get my heart rate up on them. I also get more daylight, about two minutes a day, so I can look forward to spending more time on the trails.

What did you get?

πŸŽ„
Β«1

Replies

• Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 463 Member
    iWatch 6
  • SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    An olympic bar and a landmine attachment.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Cycling sunglasses with interchangeable clear/sodium/dark lenses - handy for the low light levels at this time of year.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    OH got me an Osprey waist pack (aka bum bag) as when we go on 5-7 mile walks I don't necessarily want to take a rucksack but pockets aren't always enough. We'll be building up to a 21 mile walk in September (hopefully). Kind of a fitness item...

I also got enough cash to cover the cost of the Brooks Ghost 13 road running trainers I bought last weekend.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,322 Member
    Winter base layers so that I can train outside in all conditions and a heated wide belt - weird thing but wow when it’s sub-zero and I’m resting between sets I’ll be using that!
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,674 Member
    I bought myself a winter hat with a visor from REI so I can have ear protection when I run but eye protection when the sun is out, socks, and a singlet. As an early present, my husband bought me a Maxcare massage gun. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it is great.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    20,000 steps from doing stuff all day πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    20,000 steps from doing stuff all day πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

The best!

Got some heated socks, gloves, and vest so I can go out walking in the cold.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Flip flops. Lol
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Towels! My swim locker towels were literally crumbling apart :-)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    A new pair of capris (still in the mail though) and a google nest mini speaker for my gym, so the tunes can play unhindered without my form check vids stopping the tunes.

Wish there'd have been an Oly set under the tree.
  • Merrithew Flex Massage Stick.
    I love it!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    My sister gave me a music/audiobook player. It was super sweet, but a misunderstanding about my mp3 player being broken. So I started a rtn and ordered 2 kinds of phone holders, one like a purse and the other an armband for running. My music and step app are on my phone, so this is a way to keep my phone on me safely and hands free.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    A jump rope!!!
  • ems0305
    ems0305 Posts: 12 Member
    A new pair of running shoes and a hydration vest!
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    GOOD wireless earbuds, and I'm going to use my Amazon gift cards to buy my own hip thrust pad and booty bands for the gym. Don't need anything else.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Resistance bands!! Excited to give them a whirl next week!