Body Combat 50!!

Options
I did one of the first classes of Body Combat 50 tonight! And not going to lie - it killed!

Anyone else done the new release yet? What are your thoughts?

Tiffani xx

Replies

• MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Agreed !!!! My legs are KILLING me .....I love the class its soo much fun but I find if I take a bit its brutal when you come back. I am glad I am not the only one !!
  • jonbairam11
    Options
    I have done a couple of BODYCOMBAT 50 now and you are rights it s a toughy....But Its great. i am loving the lunge track, total killer but really good. I have also recently started to do BODYATTACK, differently intense and fun although for me not as addictive as BODYCOMBAT
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit divided about 50, to be honest. I got back into combat, after a long time away, on release 49 which I absolutely loved. I felt every song was really strong (not least because I used to walk out singing, esp 'New Divide'.) Anyway, so I've done 50 several times, twice on the 60 minute format and once on the 45 min version. I'm not so hot on the music in 50, some of the tracks are a bit 'meh' however I do like the choreography, especially in 'Frozen', 'Let it Die' and 'Eye of the Tiger'. In some ways I like the darker feel of this release, e.g. in the Scooter track, it psyches me up a bit more :)

Still a great workout though. Fortunately I will have one more go of 49 this evening.

Is there a Les Mills related group in this forum? Might be cool to have a place where MFP members can talk specifically about these programmes?
  • jonbairam11
    Options
    no groups that I know of, but I would be up for joining
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love it!
    The only one I'm not too in love with is the 'Eye of the Tiger' track... but other than that it's great!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have done a couple of BODYCOMBAT 50 now and you are rights it s a toughy....But Its great. i am loving the lunge track, total killer but really good. I have also recently started to do BODYATTACK, differently intense and fun although for me not as addictive as BODYCOMBAT

Lunges KILL me! My legs are so weak, and they don't seem to be improving :-(

BodyAttack doesn't really float my boat, but I do love BodyCombat - and a bit of BodyPump to condition the muscles! :D x
  • jonbairam11
    Options
    yeah i am a pump fan also..
    the new one has a great squat track. A year ago i couldnt do squats or lunges, now i can do both.
    I reckon you just have to push it really hard and try to get really low for few weeks, its gonna hurt but after that you will be able to do it every time.
    Its all about technique imo for these tracks
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I did Body Attack ONCE! and just during the freaking warm up I was dying!! I didn't go back! LOL
    it's too "cheerleader on crack" for me! haha

Body Pump and Combat are my two faves.
  • Tlynnf
    Tlynnf Posts: 1
    Options
    So loving the release and wanted to write about combat 50 therefore decided to
    I think it's my fave combat release so far having been a regular participant for the past four years
    I love that its harder and much quicker love the muay thai and the track 4 the one with advancing side kick
    Don't have much negative thing to say about it what can I say im a junkie I do combat
    4 times a week and the best part about it I have such a brilliant instructor !!
    Def interested if there's a forum on body combat