kirsten11872
    Week:4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:165.8
    Current weight:166.4
    +.6
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    I made some soup/stew with some of the ham left yesterday. Boiled the ham bone with carrots and onions then threw in some rice and spices. Had some for an afternoon snack today -- tasted good. So more salty food but I will eat less of the sweets.
    We saw the new Wonder Woman movie at noon today, good sow.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    @lenka1 - Not a problem. If you need any support whatsoever, or would like to rejoin us, just send a message and you'll be welcomed back with open arms. Take care of yourself, and don't be afraid to reach out. Wishing you a happy 2021 and beyond!

@bumpbreakcar - You got it!

@tryingagain5 - Whoops! Must have flown just beneath my radar. Thanks! You are now all set!

@lennoncpa - Oh my goodness, Sunny is adorable! That little head with those big ears! :heart:
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    Also, pics of the cake I made for mum's birthday. We had to drive it the 2 hours there and a few bits slid down the door which I couldn't fix at that point, but I am reasonably happy with it. Mum loved it.
    qc8dg4i3bql8.jpg

Oh, my gosh! This is beautiful.
  • 1theresamcvean
    edited December 2020
    Christmas Day Walk
    If I ate snow, played until I fell down, and carried heavy children on my shoulders, I could have burned the calories too. I was there mind you.
    att5xh7yf6ga.png
    I did tidy thousands of tiny toys off the floor all day long and washed all the pots and pans. So many pots and pans. It was a glorious day. Just a few tears from the adult children because we couldn't all be together.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    @pacsnc6 I just finished watching the wonder woman movie. It wasn't bad, a little long for me but my husband wanted to see it.

@sleepymom5 congratulations. Being a grandmother is so much fun and yesterday was great watching them open all their gifts. My kids have been sending me pictures all day of them wearing their new shoes and playing with their new toys.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We have been very busy the last 2 days. My husband's family usually does Christmas eve but his parents didn't want to this year. We decided to stop by his parents house to drop off gifts then we were going out with friends. His parents ended up making tons of food hoping everyone would end up stopping by. They were mad we were leaving, but I can't feel bad cuz that's on them, I don't think his siblings stopped by either. Yesterday we were with my family, we didn't get home til 10:30. My husband dressed as Santa for my granddaughters, they were not impressed. It was pretty funny. I ordered a new Fitbit today because the last one I ordered never showed so we canceled it. Supposed to arrive Monday, fingers crossed.
  • 1theresamcvean
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Checkin for Christmas eve and Christmas
    Food-logged and most likely over
    Water-at least 64 oz
    Exercise-both days 30 min walking video, Pt and stretching

I actually didn't do too bad. I was allowing myself to eat what I wanted but not overeat and I did accomplish that. I am not weighing myself for another day or two and see where I am at on Monday.

I also have big news to share-I am going to be a Grandmother!! My son Dan and his wife are expecting! They will be having a baby girl the end of June.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

@pacsnc6 I like fudgy brownies so I will have to give them a try! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas eve and Christmas.
    @ljdanny Nice loss! Especially this time of year!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I LOVE that cake! How beautiful-I wouldn't want to eat it! Lol!
    @GingerPwr Sounds like you had a nice Christmas too. I think we should try to get Happy Christmahanukkwanzayule as a holiday greeting! Lol!
    @goingape Hope you are enjoying the holiday!
    @Cafelelia Hope you had a great Christmas!
    @lennoncpa Hope you are enjoying your Son's and Sunny's visit!
    @kos33 @Zumba_Luvah -maintaining isn't bad at all this time of year!
    @kandi3570 I think most of us have gained a little after the holidays. I know you will get right back at it!

Congratulations, Pam! I'm so happy for you. It's really all it's cracked up to be.
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Last weeks steps.
    Sat 19th 8588
    Sun 3087
    Mon 15027
    Tue 11580
    Wed 9227
    Thu 4235
    Fri 2650
    Sat 12993
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    Coaches:
    * Not much activity in Goal Zone, any thoughts on how to get it going? I will do whatever you need me to do for this group. Please, Let me know how I can help!
    I'm going to jump in here, Debbie! It is true that the Goal Zone chat has become quite quiet, probably because many of us are seeing some gains this month :grimace: I would LOVE for you to help out with the news and goodies for those on maintenance, though - any time you find something interesting (blog, funny pic, exercise routine, anything at all!), please post! If you go into the spreadsheets, you can see all of the people who are on the Goal Zone part of the team roster (we are few, but mighty!), so you would also be welcome to make guest posts on any team that has some maintainers on it. I will also try to do better with keeping the chat going! We got this :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Coaches:
    *Can I be placed back on the team for the month of January? I NEED your help.😍I will try to be a better team member and more active, I have taken the last month off, just posting occasionally and limiting my computer time.
    *I have been posting steps each Sunday, do I need to continue posting? I joined because I wanted a challenge to keep me motivated to exercise but I never see any results, just weight loss results. Is this still part of F2F?

We would be so glad to take you back onto the main team! 2021 is looking better already!

As for your steps, we still record everyone's step counts! I have seen us post results of the step counts in the past, but never took on the mantle of doing so myself, so I can most definitely pick up the slack in that department. One of the many ways I relied on Theresa. So keep posting! I'll take a gander at what we used to do with the walking challenge and figure something out.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @sleepymom5 congrats on the big news! I’m so happy for you❤️
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @debbiewsharpe I am right there with you with the weight gain over the last couple weeks. I had not made a lot of sweets for Christmas but I did eat all of them. So up a few pounds and really ready to get that off again. No more baking this month and more moving will help I hope.
    @sleepymom5 I know you have been looking forward to being a grandma, it is a lot of fun if you see them often. Enjoy every second you have with them and if you don't live close try to FaceTime or Zoom as much as possible.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Check in for Sat
    Food-not logged and over
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-30 min walking video, Pt and stretching

Yesterday was my last day of holiday eating, time to get back on track. I will get on the scale tomorrow to assess the damage. I think I would be less concerned if I didn't have the end of the month and year coming up so soon. I would like to end both of those with a loss, any loss, no matter how little.

@lenka1 We will miss you. Good luck!
    @kandi3570 I haven't had the nerve to step on the scale yet but I will do it tomorrow. Today I am going to do what you did yesterday-get rid of the left overs and treats. My daughters can take what they want but the rest is going to be gone. Sadly I just can't have it around. I am going to stay as low carb as I can today and lots of water.
    @lennoncpa Great weigh in with a holiday! Love the Sunny pic! And Thanks-I am so excited!
    @kirsten11872 Not a bad weigh in for a holiday!
    @pacsnc6 That soup sounds delicious! Thank you! I am so excited to become a Grandma :)
    @1theresamcvean I love the pictures! What cuties! Thank you- I can't wait! I am so excited. :)
    @ljdanny Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I was living vicariously through you when you were becoming a grandmother lol!
    @debbiewsharpe Love those 10 steps to getting back on track. I am doing that today. Glad that you are part of this team. You will be back to where you want to be in no time.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 9,703
    Mon- 12,873
    Tues- 7,648
    Wed- 10,518
    Thurs- 10,809
    Fri- 5,370
    Sat- 6,790
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I spent Christmas Day with my dad and Hennie with my sister and brother-in-law joining us later in the day. Of course I ate too much, like many of us have been doing.😯

Saturday I didn't do much of anything except sleep. I had gone to bed somewhat early Friday night and then woke up way too early so by 9am I took a nap and slept 3 hours. Then was up for a while and by 5pm I was still tired so I napped again and slept for several more hours.😴 I actually did sleep about 7 hours last night, only woke once and fell asleep again right away and slept until my alarm went off. I guess I really needed the sleep.😯

I had a nice surprise this morning. My church isn't having in person church for another couple of weeks so my pastor, his wife and several others from church came and sang Christmas carols. That was really nice since I haven't seen any of them in person for several weeks. It was kind of funny when they told me that at least I was dressed. They said they had stopped at other houses where they weren't dressed yet.🤣 And they were at my place around 11am.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,893 Member
    Good Morning WNM....You have a new member heading your way .... Please welcome @pattee2010 :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    lagly13019k8.jpg
    qrd8wg8z4gnd.png
    4jevq5973onm.png
    ugxnynt72j24.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    mhaemvzenhos.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    9uuajofifxln.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @ljdanny 2.04 %
    2nd @CurvyCalorie 1.77%
    3rd @davidji82 1.65%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @davidji82 4.9 Lbs
    2nd @lelbarou 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @Bluetail6 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @888Angie888 4.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @veryhotmails
    @RYcare
    @JoDavo66
    @GabiV125
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @28Haveitall2020
    @heatherbluebell
    @LaurieWrobo

wmbfn0nm17cm.png

• 1theresamcvean
    edited December 2020
    Congratulations, @ljdanny Tracy! What a great accomplishment leading not just our team but all of F2F in percent lost.
This discussion has been closed.