Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Waiting for my floors to dry so can start making breakfast for dinner 😋
    Sorry about that. You know I can't hold my egg nog 🤢

I told you eggnog was a bad idea! 🤦‍♀️
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    I'm so excited.. So I am sharing everywhere. I need someone to squeal with me! Haha

I decided to paint a thing on my wall... It took a few hours to draw, and paint... But I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT!

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

My kids aren't nearly excited enough for me. Haha

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!! (Did I do that correctly? I’m not much of a squealer 😂) Looks awesome, @KickassAmazon76!!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I'm so excited.. So I am sharing everywhere. I need someone to squeal with me! Haha

I decided to paint a thing on my wall... It took a few hours to draw, and paint... But I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT!

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!! (Did I do that correctly? I’m not much of a squealer 😂) Looks awesome, @KickassAmazon76!!

Yes!! Thank you! Haha. I took my daughter down to show her and I'm jumping up and down and she was like... "that's really nice mom" and then went back upstairs. Lol

I think I'm going to go sit in my basement for a while. Haha
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

Yes!! Thank you! Haha. I took my daughter down to show her and I'm jumping up and down and she was like... "that's really nice mom" and then went back upstairs. Lol

It looks very professional. I’d have thought it was a decal. Consider me impressed and I’d gladly sit down there and admire it with you.
  • KickassAmazon76

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

It looks very professional. I’d have thought it was a decal. Consider me impressed and I’d gladly sit down there and admire it with you.

No decal. Hand drawn and hand painted (not taped).

I'll get the liquor and a comfy chair! (and thanks for humoring me 😊)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

That looks really good, I also would think that it was a decal. 👌
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Regretting life; looking at pretty snow pictures; being perpetually depressed/tired/anxious.

Wish you and I could head out for a walk together today because you're describing my mood and it's only 7:13 a.m. We could vent, yell, rant, cry, lament, all those things together and maybe even feel a tad better for sharing all of it with someone else.
    We've got mud here from yesterday's above-normal seasonal temps plus the rain and now everything froze over night due to the drop. I think I'm going to have to search for snowy pictures.

Hope your day feels better to you as it goes. And the worse thing we can do to ourselves is obsess over what we've done or didn't do during our lives. We don't get those take backs or do-overs that we need. :( Feel Better, go hug a kitty <3 And know you're on lots of people's hearts.
  • ReenieHJ

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

Her whole personal gym looks like she should be opening it up and charging people to enter. After Covid, of course. :)

Way to go on the painting @KickassAmazon76 , squeal to your heart's desire!!
  • ReenieHJ
    edited December 2020

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

It WASN'T taped??? Ok, we need to inspect this a bit closer then. I need to see the mistakes. :)

I could absolutely NOT do that considering I can't even color in the lines. :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

It WASN'T taped??? Ok, we need to inspect this a bit closer then. I need to see the mistakes. :)

Haha thank you! 😊 ❤️. I could go down and take a close up of some of the wobbly bits if you'd like. I think that's why I was so happy... When you step back, it's not as obvious where the little blips are. When I did the other lettering on the room, I taped and it still bled under in places. I didn't want that so I used a smaller angled paintbrush for more control.

I can't wait to workout today! 😁

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

Haha thank you! 😊 ❤️. I could go down and take a close up of some of the wobbly bits if you'd like. I think that's why I was so happy... When you step back, it's not as obvious where the little blips are. When I did the other lettering on the room, I taped and it still bled under in places. I didn't want that so I used a smaller angled paintbrush for more control.

I can't wait to workout today! 😁

Not necessary; it's a professional job!! Haha
    I closely inspected the paint job our contractor's help did in our bathroom and it has wobbly bits too. But only close up. No need to look that closely at anything. :) Besides, I don't shower with my glasses on.
    Enjoy your work-out!! Something like your artwork will put a fresh and energizing spin on it!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    :yawn: ☕*sip*
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Relaxing after a full day of celebrating Christmas today.
    The grandkids were a blast!
    The weather was sunny and warm so we hung out in the garage and played pinball.
    Kids and pinball, keeps em busy for an hour!

It was just me, my ex, our son and his children,
    it was our original little family with grandkids, I enjoyed it immensely.

I am however absolutely exhausted. 🥱
  • ReenieHJ
    edited December 2020
    Just thinking about lifting my giant heft outta this chair and getting on with my day.
    Nah. Not ready for that yet.
    Honeybee_12 sounds wonderful!! And TBH you *cannot* be old enough for grandkids. :)
    Yoshi your kitties look like they're enjoying the perfect sleep, all cuddled up cozy. :) Oops, looks like 1 kitty rules the roost.
  • Just realizing that another 20 pounds off would make a serious difference to my proportions, in a good way. I'll kick that into high gear again at the beginning of the new year (I took December for maintenance) but it's a nice thing to contemplate.

Also being very glad I'm eating the last of the muffins today for breakfast. I have NO self-control around those.
  • ReenieHJ
    Hmmm wondering why I'm right here again. :) And dang the fun and games board, my new addiction it would seem. :)