What fitness items did Santa bring you? ๐ŸŽ…

2ยป

Replies

• icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Wet suit for paddle boarding, amazon gift card that i will use to get resistance bands, and i will get to use the stair stepper that I've got for my wife, because, unfortunately, she might not use it much herself.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,971 Member
    edited December 2020
    Nothing in terms of fitness but that's ok.

Have too many such things already and very little room for any more.

However, my GF bought me some new Anolon Professional pots/pans (my favorite brand, a couple boxes of See's molasses chips (my favorite candy) and some Gingerbread men and Xmas cookies.

So, nothing for fitness per se but I ate well on Xmas day. :)

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Santa brought me a new Bluetooth speaker for the gym, a used cybex 5435 bench to replace my hoist bench with a gap that was too big, and lock jaws for my oly bar.
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Hubby got me (us? lol) the Tempo, wireless ear buds and a new fitness watch (I blow through 1 every year for some reason). I got myself a treadmill. Having restrictions at the gym really cut into my 'me time' and hubby felt so bad. He really nailed it this year. :)
  • kaechelle1977
    kaechelle1977 Posts: 30 Member
    Due to being quite sedentary working from home and being on bed rest (or couch rest) due to a painful kidney infection for a few weeks, I got a Legxercise Pro. It helps move my legs while sitting still to improve circulation. I'll slowly work my way up to more activity, but it's still a cool little gadget to have for times of sitting.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I got a skirt for my kayak, which I can't wait to use. I also got a massage gun, which I can't stop using. And I bought myself a new pair of trail running shoes with some gift money I received. Bring it on 2021!