Happy and Healthy 2021

2»

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    I am in! My name is Carla and I would like to lose some COVID pounds 🤭 and continue to develop a healthy relationship with food. A struggle for most of us! I would also like to get back to doing yoga again. Thanks for starting this challenge!
  • Scruggla88
    Scruggla88 Posts: 135 Member
    Carla, Jules, and Elaine ... I invited you to the group so you can view the challenge activities
  • jube152
    jube152 Posts: 22 Member
    @Scruggla88
    I don’t think I got the invite. What’s the name of the group? I can search for it
  • jube152
    @carlsodaone
    One of my goals is to get back into yoga as well! I used to take weekly classes a few years ago. That’s something I would love to get back into after the pandemic
  • carlsoda
    jube152 wrote: »
    @Scruggla88
    I don’t think I got the invite. What’s the name of the group? I can search for it

I am not seeing the invite either!
  • carlsoda
    jube152 wrote: »
    @carlsodaone
    One of my goals is to get back into yoga as well! I used to take weekly classes a few years ago. That’s something I would love to get back into after the pandemic
    I do a lot of yoga online (you tube) and have my favorites! When we moved just over a year ago I kinda stopped and never really started up again.
  • Hi I'm Mostafa from Egypt
    97kg I'm half way losing weight
    My goal is 80 or a little more but with less than 15% of body fat
    Some times I lose motivation and my setback is fooooood I like junk and sweet food😂😂😂
    How can we support each other?
  • jube152
    Got the invite and joined. Let’s do this!
  • Scruggla88
    Hi I'm Mostafa from Egypt
    97kg I'm half way losing weight
    My goal is 80 or a little more but with less than 15% of body fat
    Some times I lose motivation and my setback is fooooood I like junk and sweet food😂😂😂
    How can we support each other?

Hi Mostafa,
    I will send you an invite to the challenge, it’s going to be pretty physical and each week you’ll input your progress!

• bainer50
    bainer50 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I hope it’s not too late to join.
    My name is Helen
    I just turned 70 years old a few weeks ago and I have not been working out in my exercise room. I need to get back. I don’t have much weight to lose maybe 7 or 8 pounds. But I’ve got to get back. I used to exercise every day and all I’m doing right now is just walking and trying to make sure I have 10,000 steps please help me
  • joannakaren325
    joannakaren325 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!
  • blackonics
    blackonics Posts: 7 Member
    Hello I'm Maureen . Goal is to lose 50 . I have no Motivation . but I must be getting it if I am on here . Lol .
    Just signed up not to long ago and need some friends . LOL . I am in Somerset , Ohio . Live in the woods . Love to walk but with hunting season , cant do to much of it right now . .
  • katrina_pyatt
    katrina_pyatt Posts: 1 Member
    Merry Christmas
  • Scruggla88
    Thanks, everyone. The challenge is closed now. If you commented before this comment you are in. Otherwise, I'll be starting another after this one ends.
  • rubiejean08
    rubiejean08 Posts: 1 Member
    hiii
  • mirandalynn78
    mirandalynn78 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, my name is Miranda.
    My goal is to gain healthy weight and build lean muscle.
    My setback is that I'm a creature of habit and get into ruts. I would love to become more adventurous with food as I've already been cross-training with my running. So ya! wellness is my goal and I know I need to dial in my nutrition to not just be thin but healthy and see the muscles I'm working hard on growing.
    Good luck to everyone with their goals!
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Very much so in. My name is Eli and I recently have come to grips with being extremely underweight and am ready to start my weight gain journey! I am excited, determined, and ready to change my life for the better so that I can live at a healthy weight.

Would love to add people if anyone is looking for a friend as I’m rather new on here and am looking to become active in the com!