• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Username: SisuMom2019
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 233.6
    CW (Current Weight): 232.8
    This week’s loss: .8
    LTD (Loss to Date): 24.5

Sorry for the late post....I lost track of the days.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,933 Member
    Hi Shrinking Assets... You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @coopchanaz :)
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Cre804
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 199.5
    CW 199.5

Sorry I missed the weigh-in deadline. Christmas Day for weigh-in day was not a great idea!! My kids both made it home. My son tested positive for covid but thankfully was asymptomatic. It took a while for his results to come in due to mail delays, higher rates of testing and a snowstorm. He got his results just hours before he was to fly home. He rescheduled his flight and got three negative results after the initial positive so he managed to get home Christmas Eve! So I’ve got my kiddos home until New Year’s Day and that it such a blessing because if not for the pandemic they’d be out and about elsewhere.

I baked my two batches of cookies and we are attempting to eat them as quickly as possible, lol. My son is vegan so we are headed to the grocery to pick up some food that he, my lactose-intolerant daughter, and meat-loving husband can all tolerate. Hopefully low-cal for me as well!

I’ve totally fallen off the journaling wagon. Once my streak was broken, I lost my mojo so I’ll just not stress about it after the kids leave. I did make it to yoga and weight training four days last week and expected to be at the gym this week (no yoga this week). I’ve missed two walks but I will attempt to get at least five this coming week.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    lagly13019k8.jpg
    qrd8wg8z4gnd.png
    4jevq5973onm.png
    ugxnynt72j24.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    mhaemvzenhos.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    9uuajofifxln.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @ljdanny 2.04 %
    2nd @CurvyCalorie 1.77%
    3rd @davidji82 1.65%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @davidji82 4.9 Lbs
    2nd @lelbarou 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @Bluetail6 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @888Angie888 4.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @veryhotmails
    @RYcare
    @JoDavo66
    @GabiV125
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @28Haveitall2020
    @heatherbluebell
    @LaurieWrobo

my1n4u1draho.png
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Hey everyone, how are you peeps?

We're all moved into our new apartment, and it's been pretty much eat-nap-online shop-repeat apart from the Christmas gatherings with my family. All the online shopping has been stuff for the apartment, ranging from ethernet cords to recycling containers to glass cabinets to dishwasher parts. The place is coming together slowly but surely, and tomorrow we're heading out for a round of shopping and the final cleaning of our old apartment. Also, tomorrow we're going to get gym memberships! There's a gym less than 200 meters from our new home and we both have big goals for next year. I'm getting kind of excited to find a new routine in the new home!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    You have a new member joining you ... Please welcome @Aetheldreda :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Week Five challenge is up! This challenge is to help you reflect on 2020 and how you plan to make 2021 even better!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819070/new-year-new-you#latest

otqmgyof7yaq.jpeg

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another one on their way .... Please welcome @ShelbyErin93 :)
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome to all of our new members! This group is a great place and the more people interact, the more fun it is to check in. Good luck to everyone in the new year! Let's win January!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Good morning. I feel like I'm finally starting you get back into an okay place. This week I'm gonna clean out the cabinets and fridge of all junk. Sunday, I'm gonna start back to logging and prepping. I'm ready for 2021
  • Beka3695
    boehle wrote: »
    Good morning. I feel like I'm finally starting you get back into an okay place. This week I'm gonna clean out the cabinets and fridge of all junk. Sunday, I'm gonna start back to logging and prepping. I'm ready for 2021

BRING ON 2021!!!

I am vowing to control what I shove down my throat starting immediately. I am down 1.6 from Saturday, so this is a plus. I spent several hours yesterday making 2021 spreadsheets for tracking all of my stuff. I am a bit OCD and love all the data.

So far today I've only had coffee and 1/3 piece of bacon. Logging this now. I even measured the cream for my coffee - which I had stopped doing.

Now is the time to stop and take account of the things you have let slip the last few weeks. Now is the time!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Question of the Day

What is the first thing you let slide when you are falling OFF the wagon?

Beka's answer:
    I stop measuring coffee creamer and slack on drinking water.
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    edited December 2020
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Question of the Day

I stop tracking altogether. I am horrible at being honest with myself apparently.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Question of the Day

Aetheldreda'answer:
    I stop tracking properly especially if there are time consuming items to add to my diary

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,261 Member
    Question of the Day

I really ended up not caring and not doing what I know helps-stop drinking my water, not getting activity in, binging on crap food and not tracking AT ALL and I figure why should I try to restart when it's ruined already
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Question of the Day

I stop tracking altogether

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @kx7003 :)
This discussion has been closed.