Edit serving size

Options
Hey guys,

I scanned the following barcode and this came up. It's a dutch pack of thin sliced chicken fillets. The package is 130grams and it contains 10 slices. Which means 1 slice is 13 grams. However, the serving size only allows to choose from 100 or 1 gram. Can't I just edit it to 13 grams and enter as 1 serving? Now I have to do it the other way around which makes it a little unorganised. Thank you.

m2w37tp2c0an.png

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Choose 100 grams as serving size and then change the number of servings to 0.13. Or serving size 1g and then number of servings 13. Those are the options 🙂 (or create a new entry with serving size 13gr, but that's just too much hassle for me, and there are already too many duplicate entries in the database)
  • sytrusze1980
    sytrusze1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thats what I currently do, but that's basically a workaround. Would be a great additional feature if you could just custom enter the serving size.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    But if you do what @Lietchi says, that is a custom size. And so much easier.

Some days it’s 20 grams of something the next it’s 22. It’s much more manageable, since recently used foods come up automatically anyway.