December 25 Sign In

13»

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Catching up on posts from today and enjoy reading them all and your pictures! Merry Christmas Everyone who celebrates today!
    @Dory_42 Always love reading your life and work adventures and the pic of Santa seal is so cute! I also want to say that I wish I had your arms girl! You have amazing muscle in your arms and I need to start working on some lifting again!
    @SummerSkier I have never been to Africa, but that tree looks beautiful, so big, and very cool pic of the kids standing in the huge hole of the tree!
    @RangerRickL I really appreciate that " our leader of group " has taken 4 pass days this month when we are only allowed 3 to make Winners Circle. It shows us that even the person who created this group and made the rules years ago still can struggle too and is human, thank you for that Rick!

wm7f1cc0yl64.jpg

Christmas Day with my hubby and our dog Buckley who you can see in pic is clearly wondering what Mommy and Daddy are doing! LOL
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @ginadomaszewicz Thanks for your encouragement! I'm definitely human.
    I love the photo of you and your husband and very devoted dog!!!
    Your friend, Rick
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    @ginadomaszewicz thanks for the compliments, but my arms are still my weakest link. I’m a cyborg with two plates holding my bones together and some shoulder issues following the broken arm and kidney transplant left me a serious weakling. I can currently manage a grand total of ONE full push up. Working on improving that!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    @ginadomaszewicz thanks for the compliments, but my arms are still my weakest link. I’m a cyborg with two plates holding my bones together and some shoulder issues following the broken arm and kidney transplant left me a serious weakling. I can currently manage a grand total of ONE full push up. Working on improving that!

Wow I am sorry to hear that! You do look amazing to me and I bet even with all that you could still lift more than me! LOL