Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) January 2021 - Your best life ever!

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions

Click this link to join up today!
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/139182-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2021

Replies

• smrshealthy
    smrshealthy Posts: 237 Member
    edited December 2020
    If you believe in NY Resolutions? I think sticking with this challenge in 2021 is on my list! 🙂
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    This is hands-down one of the best and most motivating challenges on MFP!
  • RangerRickL
    gk63kjoq0let.png
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/139182-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2021
  • RangerRickL
    @corriepelc Thanks for your encouragement!
    @smrshealthy Welcome to the January team!
  • smrshealthy
    smrshealthy Posts: 237 Member
    @corriepelc Thanks for your encouragement!
    @smrshealthy Welcome to the January team!

Thank you!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @ckjohnstone2995 Here's one of the groups I was talking about. Not only am I a promoter, but I'm also a participant 😆 January will make four months for me...and perhaps the first for you?
  • RangerRickL
    @MaltedTea Thanks so much for your encouragement and participation.
  • RangerRickL
    rth2shq7dzg9.png

• shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Just joined up! Can’t wait to get after it next month with everyone (:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    Thrilled to have had UAC in my life for 2-2/3 years. I lost my final 25 lbs (of 75) & have maintained my weight loss for the past 2-1/3 years - primarily because of UAC.

Consistency was never my thing, but slowly - with UAC & another habit-forming group - I snuck up on myself, step by step.

I was unsuccessful in maintaining previous weight losses until UAC.

Please try it. Give it a few months. Honestly, so many of us, who return month after month, surprised ourselves with our successes & are eternally grateful.

Plus, it’s just such a lovely, supportive, POSITIVE group of folks with an absolutely skilled and caring fearless leader @RangerRickL !!

2021: The Year when Miracles Can Happen

Join us❣️
    Maddie
  • RangerRickL
    @MadisonMolly2017
    Dear Maddie,
    What an encouraging theme!!
    I'm going to carry that over to the UAC Team!!
    Thanks, Rick
  • RangerRickL

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    Please use the link in the post just above this to join the January UAC Challenge!

Whether you want to lose wt or gain it — or maintain it, you will be able to set your own calorie goal.

This group focuses on 3 behaviors that lead to success, not reporting our current weight.

You remain in charge - with lots of inspiring & supportive ego up members!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,776 Member
    Jan will be month 3 for me. It's a really great group and I have enjoyed my new "family" there immensely! It also teaches a very important lesson to us that we don't have to be perfect to be successful. Sometimes just showing up is enough!
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Newbie here. I came looking for community and accountability - it’s how I’ve succeeded in the past. Looks like I found it. Looking forward to January 1 (well, maybe January 2 :smile: )
  • RangerRickL
    @idoliov January 2 is soon enough to start the new year!
    @SummerSkier and @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you both for helping me/us get the 2021 UAC launched!!
  • RangerRickL
    5gxmzks400sm.png
  • RangerRickL

• LJ_Cork
    LJ_Cork Posts: 45 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! I love January 1st. Starting as I mean to go on.... just put dinners in the freezer, low fat spaghetti sauce and chicken casserole. Hoping eating within my limit will be easy even when I'm too tired to cook. Having to rethink my exercise now too...we are back in a lockdown here which means my gym has closed and it's too cold to be exercising outside for very long at all. So looks like at home workout videos.
  • newclassic21
    newclassic21 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join.