Weight loss competetion spreadsheet

Options
Hi everyone! I am organizing a weight loss competition at my work place and I was hoping someone here might have a good spreadsheet I could use?
We are doing weekly weigh ins with % lost, and will have everyone using a secret name. I also need to track the overall % lost, anyone have anything? I know its a long shot!

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Oh boy, if you'd asked this 9 years ago I would have been able to help you out but that computer died and it doesn't look like I transferred that spreadsheet to my new one.

It had all the formulas you're looking for, too :(
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Silly question but did you try googling a template? I looked at a few for the Weekly weigh in group but none were suitable for me but they may be more suitable for a one off competition.

I often google my formulas for worl spreadsheets if it's one I've not used before, you might be able to knock it up quite easily yourself if it's just start weight, weekly weigh in and % lost.

I used this one for a short while but it's not great for larger groups https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.free-power-point-templates.com/articles/free-group-weight-tracker-template-for-excel/?amp