I am new.

Options
I am new to this site. I hope everyone cheers me on as I reach my goal of losing 36 pounds. I will cheer you on if you cheer me on. It is easier if you have people to praise you.:bigsmile:

Replies

• auntmimi
    auntmimi Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new to this site. I hope everyone cheers me on as I reach my goal of losing 36 pounds. I will cheer you on if you cheer me on. It is easier if you have people to praise you.:bigsmile:
  • shanrock
    shanrock Posts: 15
    Options
    I am new too. What are you doing right now?
    You have made the best step. You are on your way. You go!!!!!!!!
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to a great place to meet people in the same boat!! This site is awesome and you will find lots of support!! :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Cheering people on is what we do best at MFP!

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • Sparkle101
    Options
    I'm new too so maybe we can look after each other :happy:
  • PixieFire
    PixieFire Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you will find that there are lots of people here willing to give support. Are you just starting out? What changes are you making? One thing that has helped me recently is posting my food diary on the share food diary thread. I think it helps keep me honest with myself. If you don't know where to start, reach out!

-Pixie
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Welcome to MFP this is a great site for CHEERING:smile::smile: :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!! You can do this!! :flowerforyou:

Kick the crap out of that weight!!!!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • GOmaggieGO
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new also. I have over 60 lbs to lose maybe we could keep track of one another here and there. My only support system is MFP and my 6 yr old son!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: