Weight No More - December 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Hello and Happy Wednesday team and welcome to the new members!

@Cafelelia I will miss your postings and tips - good luck and it's been nice corresponding with you!

@aknroberts I was thinking your temperature was close to mine here in Michigan USA, but then I realized "holy smoke - I am like 32 F and you are like 90 F!" Big temperature difference. Is this like your summer - or is it always that warm where you live? Welcome to the group!

@callsitlikeiseeit I love your dog pictures - those are huge dogs! My little grandpuppy is like 3 pounds and I couldn't even guess the difference in weight with your dogs - other than he is about the size of their head! Welcome to the group!

@cyndiesstuff nice to see you again! I hope everything has been good for you!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    Hello and Happy Wednesday team and welcome to the new members!

@callsitlikeiseeit I love your dog pictures - those are huge dogs! My little grandpuppy is like 3 pounds and I couldn't even guess the difference in weight with your dogs - other than he is about the size of their head! Welcome to the group!

They are both about 150 pounds now. They will top out around the 200 pound point LOL My goal is to weigh LESS than THEM :D
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Tuesday 12/29
    Too much food and no exercise except for a few stretching exercises for my back. Not sure how much water I had but it was more than I've had in a while.

I spent most of the day at my sister's house visiting with her and my youngest nephew and his family. We ptetty much just hung out and played a couple of board games, which was nice.

Wednesday 12/30
    Food: ok
    Water: not much
    Exercise: stretching exercises, shoveling wet, heavy snow and 30 minutes walking around my living room while I was on the phone

We got a lot of snow last night, probably 3 or 4 inches and then some rain on top of that. I shoveled the snow before we got too much of the rain. I was careful because of my back issue but it went pretty well. I had a chiropractor appointment this morning and then went to church for a couple of hours to help out with some office work. We got a lot done but are going back tomorrow for a couple hours to finish the project.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @sleepymom5
    Thanks, I know it will get better. I had a chiropractor appointment this morning and asked if maybe I wasn't moving enough. He said it was possible so I'm going to try and walk around my living room more.
    Too much snow and ice to walk outside right . I am going to start working with my trainer on Monday again so we'll see how that goes. Since it's been hurting I haven't done much exercise and probably have been sitting more than I should be.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    scdvb2bj70nm.jpg

Now...if only they wouldn't keep returning.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Ready to set up your daily habit tracking for January? Put in your name, your habits, and start checking them off on Sunday. See you there!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819418/january-2021-habit-tracker#latest
  • aknroberts
    aknroberts Posts: 102 Member
    @lennoncpa
    It is currently our summer here down under.....32 F sounds a bit too chilly :o Thanks for the welcome.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    dont really know how to do the weekly check in so if you need something else, let me know. normally I weigh on Fridays but hubby will be home tomorrow and that always throws my routine off LOLOL

Weigh In Day 12/31 (should be 1/1)
    PW (Previous Weight):228.4
    CW (Current Weight): 220.3
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @callsitlikeiseeit woooo whooo. I'm doing the happy dance for that weigh in. Keep up the good work.

I had a good day yesterday. On plan! I drank my water and got in 7380 steps. I have made a commitment to myself not to have any alcoholic beverages tonite. I really don't want to have all the empty calories. I am commited to getting of fthe last 15 lbs.

Did anyone make any news years resolutions for 2021? I am commited and determined to continue learning and working on building "Cyndie" She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her.

Remember to smile today. It looks good on you.

@sleepymom5 I love love love your new profile pic. pretty girl!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    o90i6vpisrtl.jpg
    5dhewjah9z1d.jpg

I am an amazing person.
    People love me.
    I can lose this weight and keep it off for good.
    I am smart, determined and tenacious.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 5
    pw: 162.9
    cw: 161.8

Back to where I was two weeks ago.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Hello and happy New Year’s Eve team. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year😀
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Happy news years eve everyone!

Although I havnt been tracking that well I have done well overall this week. Finally bought myself a treadmill and a bowflex for home so im pretty excited since everything is locked down and I am missing the gym and I am not a fan of running in the cold.

Week 5 weigh in
    PW 152.2
    CW 152.0

20 lbs down total! Still 15 lbs up from March but seeing my overall loss is a big motivator.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    @callsitlikeiseeit woooo whooo. I'm doing the happy dance for that weigh in. Keep up the good work.

I had a good day yesterday. On plan! I drank my water and got in 7380 steps. I have made a commitment to myself not to have any alcoholic beverages tonite. I really don't want to have all the empty calories. I am commited to getting of fthe last 15 lbs.

Did anyone make any news years resolutions for 2021? I am commited and determined to continue learning and working on building "Cyndie" She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her.

Remember to smile today. It looks good on you.

@sleepymom5 I love love love your new profile pic. pretty girl!!

thanks but pretty sure its almost all water weight LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    A new member is heading your way ... Please welcome @lemonaid7 :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    @callsitlikeiseeit thats ok. it is still movement in the right direction. you are doing awesome.

@pacsnc6 great job! what a beautiful christmas present!

@mxlaw90 wow. your gonna kill it with a treadmill and a bowflex. look out 2021 here we come!

@lennoncp happy new year to you as well. be safe.
This discussion has been closed.