The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,486 Member
    @lloydrt I've been wondering where you had gone! 1006 days is so very inspiring! Happy new year to you and yours!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
    kglunjogh1sj.jpg

What a refreshing advertisement in a way.
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone. I'm looking forward to my first calendar year sober! Wednesday will be 6 months.

Foo Foo, I can't believe the "boys" didn't drink on New Year's Eve. Good for them and good for you. 70 days??? Wow! You are doing great. Enjoy your beautiful Scottish weather (homesick here!! If you ever wanna swap Glasgow/Texas houses for a holiday, just let me know :) ).
  • RubyRed427
    wigi41 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, happy new year to you all! Today marks 3 years since I started my less alcohol journey, and tomorrow marks 19 months completely AF. I don’t post often, but I continue to follow this thread, and continue to be inspired by each and every one of you. Wishing you all many good things for 2021 🎉

Happy new year! Thanks for stopping by! congrats on 19 months!!!
  • RubyRed427
    joelann10 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! I took a little break from being online but I am still AF and I'll be posting more. Glad to see you are all still here!

I ordered to gratitude journals last night from Amazon to write in everyday. I was so happy to see some of you had done the same!

Gratitude is proven to change mindset ; love your idea!
  • RubyRed427
    https://people.com/books/chrissy-teigen-talks-about-the-book-that-inspired-her-sobriety/

HEre's a book I have not heard of: Quit like a woman by Holly Whitaker
    Chrissy Tiegen discusses her four weeks of sobriety.
  • RubyRed427
    p3bgsjgmqfi0.jpeg
  • SunnyDays930
    @VeggieGirlforLife Wonderful! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing that great news and Happy New Year!
  • SunnyDays930
    Thanks for reminder about the gratitude journal. I will get mine back out and write before bed.