My Hubby Is Happy!

Options
Susay2942
Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
edited January 2021 in Health and Weight Loss
My husband and I are starting HOH (Optavia - Habits of Health) today. Anything that will entice him to start taking an active role in his health is a GREAT PLAN. For me. You cannot control another persons choices but you can support those that will bring positive results. Even if he has trouble transitioning once he looses the weight I believe his coach will be there to help. I am realling looking forward to this life change for the both of us. This will be my first meal plan diet. I have watched calories and excercised in the past. Got lazy with my hubbies habits and now I need to retrain myself. So it will be a challenge for me too!

Hope there are some friendlys out there doing HOH. We need all the support we can get!

Replies

• Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The pyramid is no big deal. This was my husbands choice through a friend of his. Anything to get him motivated is good with me. As for consulting a doctor, we both see doctors on a regular basis including full blood workups & liver checks. We have had nothing but positive results so far.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I didn’t know much about it, so I googled. https://health.usnews.com/best-diet/optavia-diet/reviews

MFP is ranked much higher.
  • mk820820
    mk820820 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Susay do what works for you and hubby. Pyramid schemes only work if you fall for them and it sounds like you will do fine. Good luck to you both.