gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps! DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    LEGS! DONE!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Hi All,

Just started hybrid of LIIFT 4 and 10 rounds for the next 12 weeks.

Yesterday was shoulders, today was back and bis. Will follow and join in posting here :)
    W1D1 Complete
    W1D2 Complete
  • gam3rguy
    LEGS! DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Back done on Wednesday...
    Arms and chest yesterday...
    Shoulders today!
  • MeganD1704
    W1D3- box round 2 done yesterday
    W1D4- legs done today
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Just started BOD on 1/1/21 and I’m starting with 21 day fix. It was leg day and my legs were still sore from day 1!! I’m dying but proud I’ve kept going! Glad to see there was a BB feed!
  • MeganD1704
    W1D5- shoulders arms complete yesterday

Going off plan and doing a different yoga stretch, it takes a lot for me to get in the right headspace for yoga or stretching lol I get impatient

W1D6- yoga back stretching from YouTube.
  • MeganD1704
    PGKY wrote: »
    10 Rounds W6 - The Final Fight

This one is late because I was sick this week. Thankfully my Covid test was negative.
    MeganD1704 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just started hybrid of LIIFT 4 and 10 rounds for the next 12 weeks.

Yesterday was shoulders, today was back and bis. Will follow and join in posting here :)
    W1D1 Complete
    W1D2 Complete

Welcome to the thread Megan! I was hoping to start that hybrid next week but it seems like I'll be doing extra time in the office all month so I don't want to commit to 6 days a week right now. Will go back to plain LIIFT4 for now instead. I'd love to hear how you're liking the hybrid.

Glad to hear you had a negative Covid test! Scary times right now.

I’m really enjoying it. Our gyms have been closed 6+ months and I fell into a funk and stopped working out/lifting all together- just couldn’t find that motivation again.

Overall I enjoy how each day is a focus on an area as this was how I was training before. The cardio element is really minimal so it’s not necessarily a calorie burner workout program. The 10Rounds is making up for that however.
    I also find it easy to do at home- because gyms here have been closed it’s been really really hard to find any type of weights or equipment (which I think is everywhere not just here). Les Mills I don’t have the stuff for in comparison. I only have -5,10,15 dumbbells and a bar with weights up to a 100 lbs so it’s nice to kind of build my own with it.

• MeganD1704
    TxTiffani wrote: »
    Just started BOD on 1/1/21 and I’m starting with 21 day fix. It was leg day and my legs were still sore from day 1!! I’m dying but proud I’ve kept going! Glad to see there was a BB feed!

Welcome:) yes it was nice to find an active thread! The group hasn’t had a post since September.
  • gam3rguy
    Chest, shoulders and triceps=DONE!
  • TxTiffani
    21 day fix day 4 complete! Never done Pilates before and it kicked my butt😅
  • gam3rguy
    LEGS! DONE
  • TxTiffani
    21 day fix day 6 done. Dirty 30! Yikes! I have been a quitter most of my life and when things get hard I quit. I don’t like that about myself, and I’m determined to stick it out and see this through. The only person standing in my way of the body I’ve always wanted is me, and I’m getting out of my way!