What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Roll your own California hand rolls. Finally, a dinner with no taste of Xmas.
    y2fshb68oklv.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Whole wheat pasta w brocoletti di rape and EVOO.lmdb5417u2sa.jpg

If I promise, say, daily baguette and a never-ending supply of proper maple syrup, will you adopt me and feed me until the end of time?

Well....I could use somebody to help clean the apartment. If you'd be interested---it's a deal.

😭 I promise to always wash the dishes, mom. That's the best I can do but I swear I'll be really prompt with it.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Whole wheat pasta w brocoletti di rape and EVOO.lmdb5417u2sa.jpg

If I promise, say, daily baguette and a never-ending supply of proper maple syrup, will you adopt me and feed me until the end of time?

Well....I could use somebody to help clean the apartment. If you'd be interested---it's a deal.

😭 I promise to always wash the dishes, mom. That's the best I can do but I swear I'll be really prompt with it.

OK---deal. B)
  • acpgee
    Still using up Xmas leftovers. The melon and ham salad with mint and honey mustard vinaigrette used up the last of the gammon from Xmas Eve. Primo of linguine aglio olio following the Giorgios Locatelli recipe.
    a4dppq7k0fp5.jpeg
    freryin7jcj6.jpeg

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Still using up Xmas leftovers. The melon and ham salad with mint and honey mustard vinaigrette used up the last of the gammon from Xmas Eve.

You are amazing; I don’t like melons OR ham and I would eat that salad by the fistful. It looks so good!
  • acpgee
    Still using up the last of the Xmas food. Porcini risotto using stock made from the goose carcass. Sides of tomato salad and roast courgette.
    shnk7ibu838g.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Starting the new year just like i ended it. Also it's a fish Friday.

plky9bfust0t.jpg

Ahhhh....pasta!
  • acpgee
    Nam prik ong with a couple of microwaved poppadoms instead of rice. Dessert of Eton mess made with yoghurt instead of whipped cream, and kiwi instead of strawberry.
    31igtu6owp9d.jpeg
    as3am476b1xx.jpeg

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Despite what my sister claims, I don't post every meal on facebook. But, in true passive aggressive sister fashion, when she told me a few days ago that it really irritated her when I DID post them, well .... now every single freaking meal is being posted. and all my other friends know EXACTLY why LOLOLOLOL

I actually did have to dig to find these first two. The others are recent.

qidevda9nvcw.jpg

wnuuozzei284.jpg

awcwaaznutmd.jpg

v1k6zvkpspgu.jpg

c52r134nz43b.jpg

Keep em coming! Everything looks yummy.
  • snowflake954
    edited January 2021
    Despite what my sister claims, I don't post every meal on facebook. But, in true passive aggressive sister fashion, when she told me a few days ago that it really irritated her when I DID post them, well .... now every single freaking meal is being posted. and all my other friends know EXACTLY why LOLOLOLOL

I actually did have to dig to find these first two. The others are recent.

qidevda9nvcw.jpg

wnuuozzei284.jpg

awcwaaznutmd.jpg

v1k6zvkpspgu.jpg

c52r134nz43b.jpg

Looks good--perhaps she's jealous?

And....if she doesn't want to see them, we are happy to here on the thread.
  • cab010506
    cab010506 Posts: 45 Member
    na5bhop2z1qj.jpg

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @cab010506 - I'll have what your having! Looks absolutely delicious in every way😍