Let's do this.. Again!

Looking to lose around 50lb and would love some active, supportive friends to go on this journey with. I also 'like'/comment on your statuses/updates as well! :smiley:

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Me! 5’0 38f with 40lbs to lose. I’ve been logging and exercising daily!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend too. We got this:-) I'm game! Added you!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Also wanting to add active friends! I found success with MFP in the past but unfortunately did not do well with maintaining my loss, getting back on track and making lifestyle changes for good this time 🙂 Best wishes for everyone’s journey!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Hey, I'd love you all to add me as your friend.

I'm pumped for this New Year and i've started a support group to help us lose the weight we need to.
    Me included, I have 40lbs to lose. 2020 kind of kicked my butt so this is my way of getting back into a healthy active lifestyle!

If you'd like to join that would be awesome!

It's called the "New Year's Eve 2021 Challenge" Group.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115653-new-years-eve-2021-challenge

I'm organizing monthly weigh ins, weekly challenges, discussions, and virtual events.
    This week's Sunday Challenge is about Vegetables. Eat a vegetable with every meal this week.
    How many vegetables did you eat today? Are you getting enough?
    I know i don't unless i am actively thinking about it.

Also! You've invited to join me Wednesday, for my weekly class i take from a personal trainer in a Virtual Bootcamp class. Would be fun to have some friends on the screen with me.

And our first virtual event is this Saturday! New Year's Resolution 5k Walk/Run/Crawl.
    Just a simple event to get us all moving with a common goal.

Would love to see y'all there!!

-Victoria