Weight loss and eliminating wine! Want to rope up?

Hello, I am Chris, and plan to lose 40 pounds and quit wine until I do. Wine is something I LOVE! I have to break up with my red friend until I can get a handle on my weight. Anyone else want to do this with me? I would love a small group that can commit to posting together at least once a week.

Motivation is my youngest son. He is 20 and is home from college since everything is online for 2nd semester. He wants to lose a little and begin running again. I said I would lose weight with him but he is super intense. And it is different for a 52-year-old adult woman to lose weight than a 20-year-old. I really don't want to let him down. He admires me because I was in the Air Force, have two advanced degrees, and have been successful despite my circumstances growing up. I have accomplished a lot, even finally quit smoking 23 years ago! In the last 10 years my weight has really kept slowing going up and up. I am not absolutely ready to do this.

Replies

• christafons1
    christafons1 Posts: 3 Member
    I just re-read my last line. Hope Fraud wasn't creeping in. *I AM ABSOLUTELY READY TO DO THIS*
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Hi Chris ๐Ÿ‘‹
    I am also called Chris and have 40 ish lbs to lose and enjoy a good red ๐Ÿท
    I have 2 great nephews who will want me to run and play with them soon. I need to be fit enough to keep up!
    I will send you a friend request ๐Ÿ˜Š
    We can cheer each other on ๐Ÿ˜
    We can do this!!!
    Chris
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • christafons1
    christafons1 Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome Chris!