Brenda's Journey Back To 130

Brendalea69
Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Starting weight...196
Goal weight.........125-130
Today's weight....192

3 years ago I started out at about the same weight and lost 69 pounds, but during the COVID-19 pandemic I gained back all the weight that I lost so I'm going back to what I did in 2016/2017. I will be doing Low Carb 6 days and High Carb 1 day. OMAD will not be forced but if it happens then great πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Β«1345

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Brenda ---you are a huge inspiration and I know you certainly can do it again......Here to cheer you on :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    You are champion material, Brenda! It's in you to succeed.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Brenda, we are both in the same boat. We did it before and can do it again. We know what to do, let's do it!
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2021
    Thanks everyone <3

Yesterday morning I threw my back out and I was in quite a bit of pain πŸ˜” I was going to start walking on my treadmill but that will have to wait until my back is feeling better.

OMAD-Monday
    OMAD-TUESDAY

• volgirl1322
    Oh Brenda, hugs to you......hope you feel better soon!!! Yay on two OMAD days!!! WOOHOO
  • LadyBlanks
    Sorry to hear about your back. Take the time to get better. OMAD is enough for now. You’ve got this.
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks girls πŸ’œ I have had my back go out a few times and just today I found out that I have been treating my pain all wrong. I've been using heat instead of ice so as if today I'm still very sore. I started using ice tonight and it felt so much better on my back than the heat was doing. So hopefully the pain is better soon πŸ™
  • volgirl1322
    Sending lots of virtual hugs for healing <3
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2021
    I'm going to try to do OMAD everyday with no splurge days. I will probably throw in a TMAD day though if my weight hits a plateau. I weigh everyday just to see how I'm losing but I will only be posting my weekly losses on here. The first week is always the biggest weight loss and since I didn't start until Monday I only had a 5 pound loss which is awesome and very motivating for me 😊

Starting Weight...194
    Week 1.................189
    59 pounds to go 😊
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Happy New Year❀️
    Aww, sorry to hear about your back 😟 Get well soon ❀️ Same here, am back up to the 60s and am going back up onto my OMAD wagon and hopefully get back down to 50kg🀞
    Let's do this together ❀️😘
  • volgirl1322
    Amazing first week loss Brenda. Hope your back is feeling better!!! You are strong ---keep on with OMAD and we will crush our goals once and for all :).
  • Brendalea69
    Happy New Year and yes girls my back is feeling better 😊 Thanks for the encouragement and yes we got this!!! πŸ’œ
  • Brendalea69
    Starting Weight...194
    Week 2.................187
    57 pounds to go 😊
  • LadyBlanks
    Awesome as expected! You'll be back at goal in no time.
  • jadepearl
    Great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€© Keep up the good work, super woman 😘 How's everything over there? Every day, the news report that the US hospitals are all full with covid 19 and things ain't looking well.. that's news of course. I hope you guys are A-OK 🀞
  • Brendalea69
    In just my county in NH we've had a total of 60951Β cases so far and we are having between 500 and 900 plus cases daily. We have a total of 971 Deaths so far πŸ˜₯ Our school district is doing in school learning with only 3 days of remote learning because someone tested positive in the school. I will be so happy when this finally gets under control, hopefully soon πŸ™

Starting Weight...194
    Week 3.................185
    55 pounds to go 😊

I hope everyone has a successful week of losing weight πŸ™πŸ’œ
  • volgirl1322
    Brenda you are killing it with the weight loss!!!!

Yeah --it is horrible here, and our district is still all remote but our city is a lot worse than some others in our state. I am so ready for us to get back to normal......
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo.. amazing lossπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ Keep up the good work😘
    Hope things get better soon🀞Over here in Down Under, total cases = 28,777 and 909 passed away. 😒
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YES YES YES!!!! Love everyone re-committing!!!! Fasting is a way of life and we have to remember that whatever happens around us, we have to put our health FIRST!!! Here's to taking care of yourself FIRST <3
  • Brendalea69
    Starting Weight...194
    Week 3.................185
    Week 4.................184
    54 pounds to go 😊