new to sight

Options
I am new to the sight. I have gained over 30 pounds over the last 6 years. i am not a tall person so it really shows. Anyway, I am well on my way.

Deb H.

Replies

• memawx04
    memawx04 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to the sight. I have gained over 30 pounds over the last 6 years. i am not a tall person so it really shows. Anyway, I am well on my way.

Deb H.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • memawx04
    memawx04 Posts: 3
    Options
    I aM A 51 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER OF 4. i HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART FOR 33 YEARS. THE GRANDKIDS ARE TWO BOYS 8 AND 6. TWO GIRLS 4 & 3. tHE BOYS LIVE IN A DIFFERENT STATE BUT WE LOVE SEEING THEM WHEN WE CAN. THE 8 YEAR IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO AND RADIATION THERAPY NOW. HE WILL BE OKAY BUT IT IS A LOT TO DEAL WITH SO I EAT. ANYWAY, I HOPETHINGS TURN AROUND SOON.
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Hi memawxo4 I am sweet assurance. I pray it all turns out good for you and your grandson.:smile:

I will like to invite you to get involved and play the “Truth or Dare” game. Click on this link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/44023-truth-or-dare?page=1#posts-456235 HAVE FUN!!!:love:
  • dee85
    dee85 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone-
    I am new too and i have to say there are some of the most friendly people here, i love it! Everything is very motivating, especially the food diary. I use it religiously and am very honest and i find myself making better choices all day long. Good luck to every body!