What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Sitting here with a vestibular migraine. 0/10 would not recommend. At least I can still read.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Treadmill shopping. I wanna start running in the privacy of my home wearing only boxers and Asics.
  • Treadmill shopping. I wanna start running in the privacy of my home wearing only boxers and Asics.

More fun outside. Might even get chased for some extra motivation. 🚔
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Treadmill shopping. I wanna start running in the privacy of my home wearing only boxers and Asics.

That’s the uniform at my gym
  • I have a purring (he has the loudest purr!) grey kitten on my lap and am trying to decide if I want to read another mystery (about 40 minutes) and cuddle him, or go to bed.
  • RomBomMFP
    RomBomMFP Posts: 42 Member
    Laying in bed. Can’t sleep and trying to find something to watch and someone to chat with
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Putting down my phone.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Laughing at MFPers. Drinking cold coffee. The usual thing.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Sitting in my car outside the gym working up the energy to go inside
  • CacoEther

Count down from 5 and go
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

Count down from 5 and go

webi7stpx7mq.jpeg

Haaaaawt🔥
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Count down from 5 and go

webi7stpx7mq.jpeg

hey
  • CacoEther

Count down from 5 and go

webi7stpx7mq.jpeg

Could your hair be any cuter?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Well yesterday boss didn't really have work for half of us (my half) and today he called out so I guess another night of doing almost nothing. 😑 10 hours drag on nights like this. I like to be busy. Can't say that this is a career for me but I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon because these bills are wild.
    ...🤔 I've gotta figure out how to open a cat café so I can start heading in a direction that I want to be in. This just working to pay the bills and not fill my soul with anything and not working towards anything is for the birds. I don't want to be a manager here. I don't want this.
  • MelG7777
    Every Wednesday night (starting last week, before it was Friday night) I have to sit and wait for it to turn 8:00. I have a couple alarms set. If you don’t book camp times at the gym for the following week, you won’t get a spot. The time I go will be filled within a minute or two. It’s the game we have to play. But I’m just happy we’re still opened. I obviously have no other life atm.
  • MelG7777
    Literally all full by 8:01. Maybe before. Safe for another week. Lol🙈