Accountability Partners for 2021

Accountability is key. I am a single mother of 3 and there is no one in my life to tell me to work out or to not eat that. I am accountable where I thought I needed to be. My job and to my kids, but I am realizing that I need to be accountable to my health as well. I would like to find others that need this daily reminder too. Add me as a friend and we will take this journey together. I will check in daily this year. Let's do this together. :-)

Replies

• JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    great idea. having friends that are logging on daily helps me a lot. Just wish they could tell me not to eat that every time i pick up some kind of junk food. lol. Anyways, seriously have a good support group can help a lot. Good luck!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    I’ll add you! I’m a 38f with 40lbs to lose. Started on 1/1 with tracking my calories (again...I’m a serial starter/quitter🙈 but this year I’m determined to be different) and working out at home with BOD videos. I have 2 boys and I work nearly full time so trying to make new habits and finally be as happy with my body as I am with the rest of my life!
    What are your goals?
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    I lost over 40 pounds in 8 months when I started my journey back in 2019. I've managed to keep it off all through 2020. I haven't missed a log day since I started. Feel free to add me. I'm very active in my physical fitness and I'm on here every day.
  • ENoble1991
    ENoble1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Could absolutely do with some accountability friends to keep me motivated for when my mood drops cause of lockdown and I become a duvet gremlin again 😂
  • COscorpio8402
    COscorpio8402 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m adding you!