Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    My MFP crush for today is @MsDollyDimple
    She deserves imo a lot of credit for her weightloss journey so far, and has been a inspiration for me
    Other than that, she is a fun and lovely woman with just enough of crazy (just the way i like it)

Shout out to you darling!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    My MFP crush for today is @MsDollyDimple
    She deserves imo a lot of credit for her weightloss journey so far, and has been a inspiration for me
    Other than that, she is a fun and lovely woman with just enough of crazy (just the way i like it)

Shout out to you darling!

me likey!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    This is a bold move for even me but here goes....

DJ Deb
    I don’t see him having a username here. The reason is....it can’t hurt to be on the good side of the man who is the ceo of the company who owns this little place. Him and I together could rule the friggen’ world. Or.....I could just run errands for him. Clean his bathrooms. Whatever. I’m open. And, he’s easy on the eyes in that suit when I Google searched him. Hit me up DJ if you need any suggestions for this little company you’re now a part of.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

DJ Deb
    I don’t see him having a username here. The reason is....it can’t hurt to be on the good side of the man who is the ceo of the company who owns this little place. Him and I together could rule the friggen’ world. Or.....I could just run errands for him. Clean his bathrooms. Whatever. I’m open. And, he’s easy on the eyes in that suit when I Google searched him. Hit me up DJ if you need any suggestions for this little company you’re now a part of.

Working your way up i see...🤣🤣🤣
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I only have forever crushes. My girl crushes know who they are 🥰😌
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    @toriann319 Everyday she makes me laugh :)
  • MelG7777

DJ Deb

Working your way up i see...🤣🤣🤣

Omg...I’m so glad you got my joke. 😂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Is my lifelong crush.🥰He’s nice to me even when I don’t deserve it. His philosophy stuff is always way over my head but he tells me anyway. Hawt. And lots of other reasons. Plus guys...he’s a freaking podcaster now. I mean, he’s kicked me to the curb over it but I still get to hear his voice. And now you can too. You’re welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/Mr_Healthy_Habits
    CacoEther wrote: »
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Is my lifelong crush.🥰He’s nice to me even when I don’t deserve it. His philosophy stuff is always way over my head but he tells me anyway. Hawt. And lots of other reasons. Plus guys...he’s a freaking podcaster now. I mean, he’s kicked me to the curb over it but I still get to hear his voice. And now you can too. You’re welcome.

I like this because i’ve seen you two go at it sometimes when you disagree and i love when people can disagree and it doesn’t affect their friendship ❤️
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

I like this because i’ve seen you two go at it sometimes when you disagree and i love when people can disagree and it doesn’t affect their friendship ❤️

Oh he’s probably getting a strongly worded voice message from me after. Where I might be a passive aggressive B for a minute. But it’s probably gonna end with “I love you” lol
    And thank you. If friendship can’t weather disagreements...was it even friendship?❤️
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

He is dreamy 😍
    l7lvxzsdbeix.gif

Awww... I'm melting 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you guys 🤗😘...

You're never on the curb 😂... I've just been... Busy 😏😂... But busy is hawt right? 🤷🏽‍♂️

And thanks for sharing the link 🤷🏽‍♂️... Self promotion is a bit of a no in this place accept for your own wall 🤷🏽‍♂️... So I appreciate it...

But that podcast is available anywhere you normally get your podcast and it's on YouTube as well 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Meditation Mondays
    Weightloss Wednesday
    Philosophical Friday... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I honestly feel like I'm getting better at it too, and I already have next week's episode pretty much ready to go 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...

Love you guys ✌🏼💞🌎

Oh yeah and if there are any topics that you want to hear discussed... Questions or concerns and what nots 🤷🏽‍♂️... Just let me know 😏...

Please discuss why pineapple should never go on a pizza 😁

SUBSCRIBED
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Umm @tams_89 😁

And her mom
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

Oh he’s probably getting a strongly worded voice message from me after. Where I might be a passive aggressive B for a minute. But it’s probably gonna end with “I love you” lol
    And thank you. If friendship can’t weather disagreements...was it even friendship?❤️
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

He is dreamy 😍
    l7lvxzsdbeix.gif

Awww... I'm melting 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you guys 🤗😘...

You're never on the curb 😂... I've just been... Busy 😏😂... But busy is hawt right? 🤷🏽‍♂️

And thanks for sharing the link 🤷🏽‍♂️... Self promotion is a bit of a no in this place accept for your own wall 🤷🏽‍♂️... So I appreciate it...

But that podcast is available anywhere you normally get your podcast and it's on YouTube as well 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Meditation Mondays
    Weightloss Wednesday

I honestly feel like I'm getting better at it too, and I already have next week's episode pretty much ready to go 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...

Love you guys ✌🏼💞🌎

Oh yeah and if there are any topics that you want to hear discussed... Questions or concerns and what nots 🤷🏽‍♂️... Just let me know 😏...

Please discuss why pineapple should never go on a pizza 😁

You know what... I actually ordered a Sausage, pineapple, jalapeños, olive and gorganzola calzone on NYE 😁...

Each bite was like a part of soul dying in to a blissful sleep and drifting off to a heavenly realm of pure divinity 🥰...

And I will totally slip in the whole pineapple thing when I get to Daoism 😂...
  • MelG7777
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

He is dreamy 😍
    l7lvxzsdbeix.gif

Awww... I'm melting 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you guys 🤗😘...

Meditation Mondays
    Weightloss Wednesday

Love you guys ✌🏼💞🌎

Please have a “Mel Monday” instead? And speak of your undying love and adoration for me. Or just silently meditate but tell people that’s what you’re doing. It’ll be a hit.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

He is dreamy 😍
    l7lvxzsdbeix.gif

Awww... I'm melting 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you guys 🤗😘...

Meditation Mondays
    Weightloss Wednesday

Love you guys ✌🏼💞🌎

Please have a “Mel Monday” instead? And speak of your undying love and adoration for me. Or just silently meditate but tell people that’s what you’re doing. It’ll be a hit.

Well you are easily my biggest promoter 😂...

Mel has officially been promoted to the President of the Podcast groupies committee 🤷🏽‍♂️🥰😂...

I'll @you in the credits 😁...
  • MelG7777
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

@Mr_Healthy_Habits

He is dreamy 😍
    l7lvxzsdbeix.gif

Awww... I'm melting 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you guys 🤗😘...

Meditation Mondays
    Weightloss Wednesday

Love you guys ✌🏼💞🌎

Well you are easily my biggest promoter 😂...

Mel has officially been promoted to the President of the Podcast groupies committee 🤷🏽‍♂️🥰😂...

I'll @you in the credits 😁...

wy6kgl28odv5.gif

I accept.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    @twitchandshout a beautiful person inside and out and she always makes me laugh with the videos she sends me ❤
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    @twitchandshout a beautiful person inside and out and she always makes me laugh with the videos she sends me ❤

❤️ Did you get the one with the ferret?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Dear @Deadman_Diggingup ,
    m81hefh0txhc.gif

My public apology for liking your personality and your beard and not your *kitten* but you're the one that stated you had none there begin with so why are you so upset and my feelings are hurt cuz you hurt and I'm sorry you misunderstood our lil misunderstanding that was clearly not my fault so here

💕

b5s4f0x4skvp.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    @Miss_Chiev0us_

Because she’s strong. And beautiful. And I’m inspired by her all the time.❤️
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    @Miss_Chiev0us_

Because she’s strong. And beautiful. And I’m inspired by her all the time.❤️

Love you long time babe ❤ you know you're a cruch of mine 🤗
  • MelG7777
    4es8c44xulg9.gif
    @PaperDoll_

If I listed all the reasons my post would be so long it would get flagged as spam. But they’re good reasons.