Hello

FATMOMNOMORE31
FATMOMNOMORE31 Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2021 in Success Stories
Hope everyone is off to a great start!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Welcome to MFP! What are your goals/plan using this site?
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    May 2021 be better than 2020. I am hoping to gain more flexibility and core strengthening. Have lost 69 lbs. so far since 7/16/20 (68 y.o. and a habitual couch potato). Needed to lose 100 lbs. for bilateral knee replacement surgery, but with COVID ramped in the hospitals I will not be going that route for a while. Hopefully as I keep losing more weight I will not need surgery. Wishing everyone a safe and happy 2021.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Hello! All the best to you!

(If there are any new people who want support on their journey, I've been here a year - and am still here - so I accept friend requests!)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,417 Member
    I hope the day will come when you become THINMOMALWAYS. Check back and let us know your plan and how it’s going. Well be happy to direct you to helpful threads.

This forum is amazing if you take them time to recognize it as the valuable resource it is.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!