Welcome New Members!

Replies

• cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Hi ash
    I'm sorry for your loss 22 is young to lose your mom. I think starting new account is a great idea I eish I had thought of doing it.I was 10 lbs from goal and had some medical issues and life changes that derailed .I am 15lbs from my starting point.
  • LisaW2021
    LisaW2021 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, my name is Lisa. A professional acquaintance recommend myfitness pal. I am following her advice to weigh myself daily and weigh an measure my food. I work a lot of hours and I am hoping to find support in this community.
  • DavWillTry
    DavWillTry Posts: 76 Member
    Hello, my name is David. Became very sedentary after retiring. I'm trying to get some exercise and want to lose 50 lbs by next year. Just 1 lb per week, should be doable!
  • Dull1
    Dull1 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone!

Not new to this app but in the same boat as many of you who have left and are back again :D . I am 30years old and just looking for support and encouragement to complete my food logs daily and start exercising again. Feel free to add me!
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Hey yall. 33 yrs old. Was on here few years ago and decided to come back and get even more serious now. Love to interact and hear everyones stories. Mine is pretty unique. Broke my back in half and was paralyzed, relearned to walk and lost 70lbs became a personal trainer and try and motivate people. Love to hear anyones goals!!!
  • MrsBrehmer03
    MrsBrehmer03 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone. 2020 was horrible and I want to reshape my 2021. Hopefully with each day that passes it brings a new found strength to achieve any small goal toward my overall goal. Here’s to a positive mindset!!!! Anyone want to be friends to share this journey with me pushing through 2021? Send me a friend request.
  • SingerJen74
    SingerJen74 Posts: 5 Member
    I am back AGAIN to this. I really need to get this weight off. Any friends are welcome.
  • Certified hype girl here! If you’re looking for friends, feel free to add me for support! :)
  • dorisdanaeporter
    dorisdanaeporter Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
    I'm Danae. I've been working on my goals and I've lost 9 lbs in two weeks.
  • whydoiexist12
    whydoiexist12 Posts: 6 Member
    Heyyyyy! I'm new to MFP and could use some friends for guidance and support.
  • cmbalint
    LisaW2021 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Lisa. A professional acquaintance recommend myfitness pal. I am following her advice to weigh myself daily and weigh an measure my food. I work a lot of hours and I am hoping to find support in this community.

• cmbalint
    Hi Lisa
    I'm Connie I restarted on FP I did really well the first time.I think the food journal hrlps me stsy accountable
  • areigle1
    areigle1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all. I’m not new to MFP but I have fallen off for far too long. I’m back at it and needing any positive motivation to keep me going! Wishing you all the best and a happy new year!
  • Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and would love to make some online friends for tips & motivation. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Tulenice
    Tulenice Posts: 1 Member
    Hi to all. I am completely new here and trying to find motivation in weightloss. So far I tried to loose weight many times and I even successed some times (once I even lost 25 kg by exercise and healthy diet) but every time I just end up overeating myself again. I know all the benefits of having healthy weight as I felt them when I lost the weight last time - I felt healthier, more fit, more pretty and good, but I just always end back in the trap of overeating. So mostly I am looking for help with motivation.
  • dmperkins7
    dmperkins7 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm Donna. You have to begin somewhere, sometime. I'm 63 yo. Meds put my weight on and I'm determined to get it off. Here I go!
  • leisa6776
    leisa6776 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Lisa and here I am again. If anyone has tips on how to stay with this and not get discouraged please let me know your secret. Looking to lose 80 pounds and make some new friends along the way. Happy New Year !
  • ililona91
    ililona91 Posts: 1 Member
    hello :) my name is Ilona and i used chronometer for years i wanted to try this app for the first time.