Looking for other mom friends!

kamanda2021
kamanda2021 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys! I’m a 30 year old stay at home mom of a toddler. My goal is to lose about 50 pounds. I had success with MyFitnessPal back in 2013 and lost 45 pounds! Unfortunately, I gained it all back and then some in 2020. Last time I did it alone and didn’t add anyone. However, this time around I could really use the extra support and motivation and would like to offer my support to others as well! 🙂 The title says looking for other mom friends but anyone is welcome to add me.

Replies

• Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Not a mom but a dad.. :)
    Welcome, I wish you the best on your mission..

Take it day to day. Set a goal each day and kick that goals *kitten*! One day at a time.

The next day set a goal and win that day.
    They add up to success.

Good luck!! You can do it!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Hey, I'm 40 and a mom of 4, sometimes missing that toddler phase and sometimes SO glad that my boys are all big enough that they'll sleep until noon if I let them now. :D Also have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 pounds to lose at the moment. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • olliethewall
    olliethewall Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm Rachel. 39, mum of one, recovering from a broken ankle and recently retired from playing football (soccer). I'd be keen to form a support network. I'm trying to work out how to add people and how the mfp community works! ☺️
  • meghanesims
    meghanesims Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm Meghan. I'm 33 and a mother of 4. I'm working on getting back into the high 130s/low 140s so about 25 lbs more to go. I would love to have a a few people for a support system! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    I am a mother to 2 ....but mine are 21 years old (son doesn't live with me anymore ) and 15 years old ( I have home schooled my daughter since she started school ...she is now a sophomore...You are welcome to add me :)
  • Mom24_2021
    Mom24_2021 Posts: 42 Member
    Hey! 27, mom of 4 here! I am not able to add through the website for some reason so please feel free to add me! 🤗
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 41 Member
    I am a mother of 3 boys and I work full time. I have about 60lbs I would like to use. We can get there tho :)
  • BeefStew85
    BeefStew85 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2021
    Mom of 3 here! Sent a friend request. I have around 135 pounds to lose. Having a group of friends here make a it a lot easier for sure. Anyone else feel free to add :D
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Hi, I’m 33, mum of three eldest is nearly 16, youngest is nearly 9. I’ve sent you a friend request.
  • Hi I'm 32 im also a stay at home mum to 3 boys aged 14,12 and 8. I managed to lose weight eating healthy when pregnant with my youngest and calorie counting afterwards I kept weight off for a yr then I piled it back on plus more. With being diagnosed type 2 June last Yr I know I now need to sort my health out.
  • mojo_mama
    mojo_mama Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2021
    New mom here! 32 years old with a 6 month old baby :) i was on MFP a few years ago and loved the support network and did well fitness-wise. Like others, fell off the horse many times since then... but the important thing is I’m back at it! Looking for accountability buddies and fellow mom friends - feel free to add me :)
  • livmpreston
    livmpreston Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I’m a first time mum trying to get back to my pre-baby weight! I’m from the UK but feel free to add ☺️
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Hi! I'm a mom to 2 beautiful boys (8 & 3). They are my world but between work, homeschooling, and taking care of my little one I have less time to take care of myself. I workout when I can but mainly trying to eat better! Would love the extra motivation and friends, add me 😀
  • kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    33 mom of 3...13 ..8..and 3...
    Homeschooling stay at home.
    I had done well before, but am struggling now... gained so much in 2020.. I have found I have no motivation, no time for myself except to sleep...sometimes, no support, no self inlightment...I just want to feel like me again...I really need to change, but find it so hard this time around..
  • kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    kaycoes wrote: »
    33 mom of 3...13 ..8..and 3...
    Homeschooling stay at home.
    I had done well before, but am struggling now... gained so much in 2020.. I have found I have no motivation, no time for myself except to sleep...sometimes, no support, no self inlightment...I just want to feel like me again...I really need to change, but find it so hard this time Add me if you want! I diffinety could use motivation as well.. thanks!
  • LovelyNay870
    LovelyNay870 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone new here mom of two. Looking to gain weight
  • coffeesunrise
    coffeesunrise Posts: 12 Member
    Im an Aussie mum of four struggling too. Anyone can add me as a friend, I will be supportive of your journey.
  • shinexc
    shinexc Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there! I am 26 and a mom to 4 girls ages 8, 5, 2 and 6 months. I also had success with MFP in the past with maintaining weight but that was before my 2 under 2 lol. Hoping to lose 30 lbs this time around. :)
  • Beckydavies1989
    Beckydavies1989 Posts: 11 Member
    Free to add me :) I am a working mum got 2 young boys I started my journey last week ☺️ xx
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    I think I could have written your post!

I'm a mom, youngest is 10. I'm restarting MFP for the 5 billionth time (exaggerating, but do easily fall off the wagon). Anyone, feel free to add me.