Progress Reports

Replies

• Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 474 Member
    @tinkerbellang83 Many thanks for the welcome. Let's do this!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Hey folk, November progress reports in:
    iep5z9jn01xp.png
    4ahsebv6xrsp.png

Great work all round this month. Our biggest loser for November is @dante_80 with over 11lbs loss. Also fab losses from @prehistoricmoongoddess @thomasjohnlynch
  • Hey folk, November progress reports in:
    iep5z9jn01xp.png
    4ahsebv6xrsp.png

Great work all round this month. Our biggest loser for November is @dante_80 with over 11lbs loss. Also fab losses from @prehistoricmoongoddess @thomasjohnlynch

Thank you tinkerbellang83

Great loss @dante_80 and thanks to everyone who takes part
  • Dante_80
    W00t! Many thanks tinkerbellang83 for doing this, it's extremely motivating! Let's crush December too folks, here we go! <3
  • tinkerbellang83
    0lwrzdt1iiet.png
    a6hgltmy8bc8.png

Last report of 2020, great results from @Dante_80 , @prehistoricmoongoddess and @MegansMom2011 who lost pretty decent amounts considering the holidays - well done!

The damage seems pretty minimal for the rest of us, tis perfectly normal to see a bit of rise on the scale this time of year.

I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year and good luck (not that you need it) with your health, fitness, wellbeing and life goals in 2021.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    0lwrzdt1iiet.png
    a6hgltmy8bc8.png

Last report of 2020, great results from @Dante_80 , @prehistoricmoongoddess and @MegansMom2011 who lost pretty decent amounts considering the holidays - well done!

The damage seems pretty minimal for the rest of us, tis perfectly normal to see a bit of rise on the scale this time of year.

I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year and good luck (not that you need it) with your health, fitness, wellbeing and life goals in 2021.

Thank you @tinkerbellang83 for the sterling work you do keeping us on track especially through the difficult year we've just had.

A Happy New Year to you too
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    0lwrzdt1iiet.png
    a6hgltmy8bc8.png

Thank you @tinkerbellang83 for the sterling work you do keeping us on track especially through the difficult year we've just had.

Yes! Agree with @prehistoricmoongoddess, thank you so much for doing this all year long, during COVID and always. It is clearly a gift that you have.
  • tinkerbellang83
    0lwrzdt1iiet.png
    a6hgltmy8bc8.png

Yes! Agree with @prehistoricmoongoddess, thank you so much for doing this all year long, during COVID and always. It is clearly a gift that you have.

It's been a pleasure, off all the self-made responsibilities I've gathered over the last few years, this is truly one of the easiest and most rewarding things I have to do in my "spare" time. You all motivate me with your successes and I am glad when you're having a bad week, I can be the voice of reason and point out things you might not spot (@megansmom2011 I am sure at some point a while back you were having no losses one specific week of each month but hadn't realised and it felt good to be able to allay your stress a bit)
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    0lwrzdt1iiet.png
    a6hgltmy8bc8.png

It's been a pleasure, off all the self-made responsibilities I've gathered over the last few years, this is truly one of the easiest and most rewarding things I have to do in my "spare" time. You all motivate me with your successes and I am glad when you're having a bad week, I can be the voice of reason and point out things you might not spot (@megansmom2011 I am sure at some point a while back you were having no losses one specific week of each month but hadn't realised and it felt good to be able to allay your stress a bit)

Yes, well said! You've got a keen eye for noticing things, (like when someone (okay, me) is missing for a while, you reach out to check in!) and encouraging others without condemning them or enabling them, saying, "oh, you're fine". You keep reminding them of the goals they set for themselves. That's rare to find in a person these days! You are a healthy balance of grace and rules! :relaxed:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Well that's the first month of 2021 down, we have a lot of new faces (Welcome and we hope you will stick around)
    @anny3818 @CoffeeCreamerLover85 @edenkcraig @GlitteryWarriorQueen @janvcooper @skctilidie @stevewarner817 @Wacekmama Also welcome back to @conniewilkins56

3fp7ackwr8rx.png
    4y87804dvgb2.png

Well done @anny3818 and @Wacekmama who are off to fantastic starts as biggest losers for January.
    Great losses also from @CoffeeCreamerLover85 @Dante_80 @GlitteryWarriorQueen @stevewarner817

For those who are new to the weigh in group and perhaps also MFP, please don't be put off if you see no loss or even a gain on the scale, it's entirely normal to experience fluctuations as a response to a number of internal and external factors. This is a great read https://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-and-highly-annoying-world-of-scale-weight-and-fluctuations/

Or if you're not fond of reading - a visual guide:

w2pyc23kc8vd.jpg
    flr0cibloax1.jpg

• tinkerbellang83
    February Progress Reports below:
    eg1e7ff6r2lq.png
    c8yiwwdqxw21.png
    Well done @dante_80 Biggest Loser for Feb. Great consistency as well from @prehistoricmoongoddess and @ytai_c
  • tinkerbellang83
    8h9lso5ki3qe.png
    4np02xrlqsqi.png

Well done to @dante_80 Biggest Loser for March (I think that's 5 months in a row). Great loss from @prehistoricmoongoddess too.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, sorry I'm a bit delayed in posting I was moving house at the end of the month.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you @tinkerbellang83

As always, thanks so much for running the group and providing these reports.

I did have a lovely Easter. I hope you're getting settled in your new house.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Sorry for the delay guys, I have had a bit of a nightmarishly busy couple of months at work. Big thanks to @chris_in_cal for keeping the weekly posts running while I've been absent.

APRIL PROGRESS CHARTS
    7ipfwsqobbs3.png
    l1bsl1qudia5.png
    @dante_80 leading the way again as biggest loser and a great month for @prehistoricmoongoddess also.
    Nice to see @conniewilkins56 back :smile:

• tinkerbellang83
    MAY PROGRESS REPORTS
    I know a few of us have struggled recently with seeing not much loss, just want to remind you to look at your overall progress - for example @MegansMom2011 and @prehistoricmoongoddess don't let a couple of weeks get you too down, you've made fabulous progress.
    3rd4drbykye9.png
    t50xo8dpyeme.png
    @Dante_80 strikes again as Biggest Loset, closesly followed by @wobblemcwobbleface who is off to a great restart (welcome back). A warm welcome also to my fellow Daily Habit Threader @Janatki - good job in May!
  • Dante_80
    As always, many thanks for doing this, it is extremely motivating! Onwards!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Cheers fellow Daily Habit Threader! It looks good to see progress overall... some days are hard and last week I found really hard to be consistent & keep on logging!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Sorry folks I took a bit of an MFP break through most of July so didn't post up the progress reports from June:
    fxde1kezlkhg.png
    jwygxd2k0k4f.png
    Biggest lost for June is @wobblemcwobbleface great losses more or less across the board too.
    Welcome to newbs @DebyS137 and @DitzyDeb1 and welcome back to @amskinner87
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,389 Member
    edited July 2021

@tinkerbellang83 ... ~ Thanks for the Warm Welcome....

these Progress Reports are AWEsome.... thanks for making and posting them....

'
  • DitzyDeb1
    DitzyDeb1 Posts: 16 Member
    This report is great! I haven’t been reporting lately. Came down with pneumonia after our trip to Calif. Thought I had Covid, but that test was negative. I’ve been on antibiotics, steroids, and nebulizer treatments for 2 weeks. Starting to feel better today. You can’t keep a good woman down. 🤣🤣🤣