Down 50 lbs (so far) in 3.5 months

Replies

• rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Brilliant :)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,043 Member
    @ManlyMutt
    12 pounds a month is about 0.4 pounds/day, or nearly 3 pounds/week... that is phenomenal!
    When you've gained a lot of weight, you're not going to lose it all over night. Have patience, and persevere.
  • bernshrop
    bernshrop Posts: 5 Member
    AWESOME!!! I just started 3 days ago. You are a great motivator.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    You are killing it... Keep up the good fight - so you can keep that smile!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    You are inspiring! Well done, keep it up.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    The weight loss is great, and no easy feat, don't get me wrong, but how will you maintain that loss when you stop using meal replacement shakes?
  • jessienani
    jessienani Posts: 60 Member
    Fantastic man! You're absolutely killing it! I hope to share results similar to your accomplishments one day!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    You look GREAT handsome!!!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    You are rocking this!!
  • jmbfit4me
    jmbfit4me Posts: 5 Member
    Very well done!👍🏽💪🏽
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    The body gets smaller, the smile gets bigger! Good job.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    SweetW1ll wrote: »
    Updated pic. Got down another 10lbs or so, but also been lifting heavier & putting on a few pounds of muscle. This is around 6.5 months in now. Still quite a ways to go but making progress!3c6ha8afgymc.jpg

You've lost ~80 lbs and 15 years! Great work! Love the side-by-side collage - so helpful and motivating!
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    Awesome job! I know what you mean about being uncomfortable when at a heavy weight. It's so nice to be able to move around freely as I move toward my goal weight. Thanks for contributing to MFP. Your success really motivates me.
  • KerrieWinsor69
    KerrieWinsor69 Posts: 5 Member
    ROCK ON! What an amazing accomplishment!
    I love your initial post so much! . . . *** "There is no magic pill, but hard work pays off!" ***
    If that doesn't say it all! Keep up your hard work. IT IS clearly paying off! :)
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Thank you so much for posting! You are so inspirational ❤️
  • SSDirk
    SSDirk Posts: 10 Member
    KEEP ON ROCKING Sir....I'm almost at my first 50 lbs lost myself...Very Inspirational
  • slendercurves
    slendercurves Posts: 49 Member
    I'm happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!