3 years and 185lbs lost Total

2»

Replies

• Oppaloopa
    Oppaloopa Posts: 49 Member
    Yes wonderful job. Please tell us how you did this.
  • kevchenk01
    kevchenk01 Posts: 24 Member
    Love your story, you have exceptional determination and mental strength & you look great. Super inspirational 💥💪
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    I dont ever really take a "day off" I take an "Active Recovery Day" I go ride bikes with the kids, play football outside, play basketball, go to the beach. I never really just plop down on the couch!

Not sure if I wrote to much, but that feels like everything!

I love this. Making life your exercise. It's what my plan is for long term success as well. Amazing job!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Handsome before and after but you look so much happier now! You’ve done an amazing job!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,341 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing, and glad to see you coming out of “lurker status” on the boards.

And thanks for mentioning chaffles. I never heard of them, and they sound intriguing!
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Congratulations. That is amazing
  • Charmarie64
    Charmarie64 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, great job! Congratulations on breaking bad habits. That has to be the most difficult part. I am sure your family appreciates you taking care of yourself so you can be around for them.
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Thank you and congrats!
  • sbeane96
    sbeane96 Posts: 11 Member
    You look great! And you're going to live a longer, happier, more energetic life as well! :smile: You're doing great - that's the key to constancy, to keep coming back to the original plan when you stray.
  • springlering62
    Juan: thanks for the tip about chaffles. I went out and bought a cheap waffle iron and just made some. Wow! I’m a convert. In fact, I’m taking this idea to the “obsessed” thread over on the nutrition board!
  • springlering62
    PS please post more often! You’ve clearly got this down and have come up with some creative and useful ideas. We need posters like you!!!!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Well done for coming so far on your own efforts, you are inspiring!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work[

• tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Great job!
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!