iy75luv2la74.jpg
  • TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    byju1vyo6qwn.jpg
    anlqubcpkwo8.jpg
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited January 2021
    Way to go TinaZ2018! Amazing that you did it in a year. I'm not surprised though.... 😎
  • TinaZ2018
    Thank you so much!
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi Tina! I am following your progress and I am SO PROUD of my fellow Romanian inspiration! I don't know about the Facebook private group for Romanian women but I would fit right into the description. 😁 Keep up the good work! One year of life changed! 🍾👏
  • TinaZ2018
    Claucescu wrote: »
    Hi Tina! I am following your progress and I am SO PROUD of my fellow Romanian inspiration! I don't know about the Facebook private group for Romanian women but I would fit right into the description. 😁 Keep up the good work! One year of life changed! 🍾👏

Thank you so much!
    I send you a private message with the group. :-)
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    wlbth4nxaipl.jpg
    myg91oism03y.jpg
    rae8dfiu3jar.jpg

Following too. Love your story and commitment! Always look forward to hearing your progress 😊
  • TinaZ2018
    Great effort and transformation. Consistently is the key and remaining focussed. It is easy sometime to find the excuses not to but keeping going is what makes it all worth while. Amazing transformation in a short time.

Thank you very much!
  • bcarlson0922
    bcarlson0922 Posts: 5 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    vxviz8h1atu2.jpg

Okay, you are seriously so inspiring! I just found this thread today and I love every bit of it! Do you care if I add you?
  • TinaZ2018
    Okay, you are seriously so inspiring! I just found this thread today and I love every bit of it! Do you care if I add you?

Sure, no problem. :-)
    Thank you for the appreciation and support!
  • You are phenomenal!
  • TinaZ2018
    Thank you!
  • TinaZ2018
    jtwesttx wrote: »
    This lady is an absolute inspiration! When I want to give up I check out this thread.

Thank you so much!
  • TinaZ2018
    Wow, you are amazing. This story inspiring for those people who want to reduce their fat. You can easily transform your fat body into a slim touch-up. Your sharing step to reduced-fat is good for all. Thanks for sharing your experiencing.

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!