January 1: 214
    January 3: 211.6
    January 10: 209.7
    January 17:
    January 24:
    January 31:

šŸŒŸLost 1.9 pounds this week!šŸŒŸ
    This weekā€™s successes:
    āœ”ļøwalked Roxie for 30 minutes 5 days this week and 15 minutes for 2 days
    āœ”ļø Stayed under calorie goal 5 out of 7 days
    āœ”ļøLogging my food as I eat it.

This weekā€™s challenges:
    ā€¢ Keep the momentum going

We can do this!

Jill
  • Kathie7661
    Kathie7661 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone -

I tried cooking a few new healthy dinners this week (modified MFP spinach, farro, sausage, sw potato bowl was rly good) Weather has been my excuse šŸ™„ for not doing more exercise this past week, I really need to just get outside even on the cold, windy days. (I regret giving away my treadmill a few years ago, lol.) I also started increasing my water intake.
    1/1/2021 - 171
    1/10/2021 - 169.5

Have a great week everybody - K
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    Had a rough week- raging PMT and exhaustion at starting a new job on Monday meant I was eating for Britain and didn't do any exercise. But I did get back out for a 3 mile run this morning and made it the whole way without stopping so that pleased me. Hopefully, that's me back on the exercise wagon. Unsurprisingly, made no progress this week.

01/01/21: 151.25 lbs
    09/01/21: 152 lbs (+0.75lbs) :(
    GW: 121.25 lbs

You made progress...you got out and went for a run! That's huge! You got this!!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,720 Member
    Hi everyone -

I tried cooking a few new healthy dinners this week (modified MFP spinach, farro, sausage, sw potato bowl was rly good) Weather has been my excuse šŸ™„ for not doing more exercise this past week, I really need to just get outside even on the cold, windy days. (I regret giving away my treadmill a few years ago, lol.) I also started increasing my water intake.
    1/1/2021 - 171
    1/10/2021 - 169.5

Have a great week everybody - K

Nice job!!
  • Mita19
    Mita19 Posts: 43 Member
    Weekly check in

January 1: 172.8
    January 10: 169.1

Goal weight:140
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,143 Member
    Check in -

January 1st - 189
    January 10th - 187

Goal weight - 160
  • jm216
    Mita19 wrote: Ā»
    Weekly check in

January 1: 172.8
    January 10: 169.1

Goal weight:140

Way to go!
  • jm216
    Check in -

January 1st - 189
    January 10th - 187

Goal weight - 160

Awesome!
  • ScottB9021
    ScottB9021 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi. Goal for 2021 is lose 35lbs. 10k+ daily steps. Clean eating. Joining late, but thanks for this challenge!
  • jm216 wrote: Ā»
    Good morning and Happy New Yearā€™s Eve!
    We are 1 day from our official start of the 2021 30 pound challenge, and I am getting ready to start the new year off on the right foot.

Iā€™ve got a meal plan in place for the first week in January, so I pick up my Clicklist full of fruits, veggies, chicken and lean ground beef this afternoon.

Roxie and I started today with a 45 minute walk. Itā€™s 28 degrees this morning, but Roxie absolutely loves to be outside no matter the weather. 4,800 steps in and it not even 9am!

I have let myself slide for the last 2 weeks in regard to logging and staying within my calorie goal...so Iā€™m totally motivated to get in gear for the new year!

My goals for 2021 are:

ā€¢30 minutes of exercise/dayā€” 10,000 steps
    ā€”walking my dog
    ā€”YouTube videos of walking/dance workoutā€”. low impact on icy days.

ā€¢Logging truthfully and consistently
    ā€”logging as I go
    ā€”staying under my calorie goalā€”no foods are off limitsā€” just being mindful and counting it

ā€¢Meal planning to take off stress of whatā€™s for dinner when I get home from work at 7pm

ā€¢Drinking more water and logging it

ā€¢Keeping in contact with this amazing group of like minded friends. Weā€™re here for each other and this is our year!
    ā€”Checking in daily
    ā€”posting YouTube videos to share
    ā€”celebrating our successes

I look forward to seeing you all in 2021!!

Jillā˜•ļøšŸŒŸ

I really recommend START! Walking at Home American Heart Association 3 Mile Walk on YouTube. Leslie Sansone has great videos.
  • jm216
    Hi. Goal for 2021 is lose 35lbs. 10k+ daily steps. Clean eating. Joining late, but thanks for this challenge!

Glad youā€™re here, Scott!
  • jm216
    jm216 wrote: Ā»
    Good morning and Happy New Yearā€™s Eve!
    We are 1 day from our official start of the 2021 30 pound challenge, and I am getting ready to start the new year off on the right foot.

Iā€™ve got a meal plan in place for the first week in January, so I pick up my Clicklist full of fruits, veggies, chicken and lean ground beef this afternoon.

Roxie and I started today with a 45 minute walk. Itā€™s 28 degrees this morning, but Roxie absolutely loves to be outside no matter the weather. 4,800 steps in and it not even 9am!

I have let myself slide for the last 2 weeks in regard to logging and staying within my calorie goal...so Iā€™m totally motivated to get in gear for the new year!

My goals for 2021 are:

ā€¢30 minutes of exercise/dayā€” 10,000 steps
    ā€”walking my dog
    ā€”YouTube videos of walking/dance workoutā€”. low impact on icy days.

ā€¢Logging truthfully and consistently
    ā€”logging as I go
    ā€”staying under my calorie goalā€”no foods are off limitsā€” just being mindful and counting it

ā€¢Meal planning to take off stress of whatā€™s for dinner when I get home from work at 7pm

ā€¢Drinking more water and logging it

ā€¢Keeping in contact with this amazing group of like minded friends. Weā€™re here for each other and this is our year!
    ā€”Checking in daily
    ā€”posting YouTube videos to share
    ā€”celebrating our successes

I look forward to seeing you all in 2021!!

Jillā˜•ļøšŸŒŸ

I really recommend START! Walking at Home American Heart Association 3 Mile Walk on YouTube. Leslie Sansone has great videos.

She is awesome!!!
  • shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    Down .4lbs this week! Setting my goals this week to walk the dog every day despite bad weather and get on the treadmill for 30 minutes each day! Need to boost the metabolism to get things moving quicker lol!

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • jm216
    Down .4lbs this week! Setting my goals this week to walk the dog every day despite bad weather and get on the treadmill for 30 minutes each day! Need to boost the metabolism to get things moving quicker lol!

Awesome! Iā€™m right there with you walking the dog. My dog loves the snow!
  • Bill70sStrong

Nice loss, way to go!
  • moonlightsak
    moonlightsak Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I am new here from Australia . I am 196 pounds . I started mindful eating yesterday and started logging my meals . Hoping to have accountability friends.
  • jm216
    Hello I am new here from Australia . I am 196 pounds . I started mindful eating yesterday and started logging my meals . Hoping to have accountability friends.

Welcome! Youā€™ve come to the right place!
    šŸŒŸ
  • jm216
    Here is some positivity to start your day!
    ilr0kisjvtvi.jpeg
  • Bill70sStrong
    jm216 wrote: Ā»
    Here is some positivity to start your day!
    ilr0kisjvtvi.jpeg

Definitely brought me a smile, thanks for posting!
  • ndprairierose
    ndprairierose Posts: 3 Member
    started 1/4 201.4
    today 1/12 197.8
    logged food 6 of 7 days
    walked 5of 7 days (10,000 steps)
    all is well, keep on keeping on. :)
    made a big pot of veggie soup. Working on getting my veggies in.