MY FAVORITE BRANDS

tlf318
tlf318 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2021 in Food and Nutrition
Hi Every1 ok so I am trying 2 lose weight again, I'm @ Krogers & I was looking @ this Salad dressing & thinking NOOOO not going to like this but I bought it anyway sooo glad I did. I'm a very picky finicky eater. This Salad Dressing Rocks my salad it's 0 Calories, Sugar Free, Carb Free & IT WAS ONLY $3 OR SO & I got 1,000 Island Dressing & French, I only bought those 2 & their 0 calories. You have to try this I swear it is soooo delicious, full of flavor better than the high calorie dressing. It's by Walden Farms. I'm going to add the 1,000 Island to my Turkey Burger & Veggie Burger I have the brands listed below. Another favorite is Aunt Millies 35 Calorie a slice bread really good. Butterball Turkey Patties I butter spray them put McCormicks steak seasoning on both sides cook as directed & I love it w/ Steak Sauce. Turkey Hotdogs by Oscar Meyer DO NOT get & I REPEAT DO NOT GET Ball Park or Good life. This damn thing as it's cooking when I went to get it out w/a fork split in 1/2 & it was mushy GROSS!!! that was what Good Life brand did Not such a "GOOD LIFE" & "BALL PARK"EWW BLAND. Krogers brand BBQ Sauce & Simple Truth Organic Catsup both 50% less Sugar really good. Private Selections Hamburger & Hot dog buns 50% less sugar. Mountain Dew "Major Melon" 0 Calories out of this world good. Morning Star Farms Chicken Patties & Grillers & Spicy Black Bean really good I put on the Black Bean one my favorite Salsa as a condiment. Jolly Ranchers Sugar Free really good. Any Water Enhancer really good use Diet pop or Seltzer or Club Soda. Fat Free Daisy Sour Cream really good. Activia the 60 Calorie really good. Kashi Cereal really good. Almond Milk Vanilla Unsweetened really good. When I try the other things I bought will post about them to let you know. Please try that Salad dressing if not anything else listed, you will be shocked.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I agree on the Aunt Millie's 35 cal bread and Walden Farms dressings. I use the Thousand Island in just about anything I used to use mayo.

I'd add Xtreme Wellness tortillas nd Simple Truth Spicy Queso Style Cauliflower Dip to the list :-)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,408 Member
    My husband nagged and nagged me to try Walden Farms and I blew him off til a couple of weeks ago. Now I’m addicted to the honey mustard.

The 35 calorie tortillas have turned my meal plan upside down. Wraps for breakfast, wraps for lunch. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Kroger Sugar Free Lemon Instant pudding mix. 16 gr + 170gr greek or regular plain yogurt+120gr skim milk+about 60gr water makes a terrific lemon mousse-like dessert. Rediwhip whip cream on top is heaven but weigh it- a serving is a lot smaller than you think.

Pacific or Trader Joe’s Brand tomato red pepper soup + 1 large can diced tomatoes makes a great soup.

Lidl’s store brand chicken sausages are fabulous, and only 80 cal each. A sausage on a slice of 35 calorie bread with a small swipe of Dijon is only 120 calories. Slice the extra sausages and add them to the tomato soup.

Lidl’s hummus is THE best.

Kroger and lidl both carry pork tenderloin thats 140 cal per four ounces and it’s usually dirt cheap. Diced and stir fried or sliced into medallions in the aircrisper is good.

Kroger’s Thai Peanut sauce is 35 calories a tablespoon, very rich and tasty, and great on chicken, pork, tofu.

I’m trying Lidls chicken fried rice and pineapple chicken stir fry later this week. Will report back. The calories are very acceptable. Looking for a chicken fried rice comparable to Trader Joe’s, without the drive acrost town. The Birdseye was awful. Threw it away.