20-something's support thread!!

This thread is for those in their 20s and early 30s to connect with people around the same age and going through similar things. We can motivate and support each other!! Post your story or your journey and feel free to add me 😄
Here is mine:
I am 26 and currently at my highest weight I have ever been. My new years resolution is to lose the extra 25lbs ive gained this last 2 yrs. I'm hoping having friends on this app will keep me motivated and accountable 😄

Replies

• Lexibean19
    Lexibean19 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! I'm 24 years old. I have been successful in the past using this app for weight loss and I'm back again to create more mindfulness of what I'm eating. My goal is also to lose about 25lbs. The more friends the better- anyone is free to add me as well!
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    I feel like Covid has been tough on everybody's goals. I am 22 years old and reached a weight that I was unhappy with back in august of 2020. I have been working hard to get to where I am now. I am 8-12 LBS of body fat away from where I want to be before beach weather. Good luck everyone.
  • lucyellis1519
    lucyellis1519 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 22 (23 in a couple weeks!) Back in October I was the heaviest i think I've everrrrrr been, but tracked with the app and started trying to lift weights and am back down to my old 'normal'. My goal is to push through that though and lose 20lbs, which is hard at the moment because body's going back into a plateau :/
    If anyone has any tips on how to break through that whilst increasing cals (I'm now eating too few I think) then I would so appreciate it!
    And would love to meet some people to keep accountable with, anyone is free to add me! :)
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm Jane
    28 years old and looking to lose about 30lbs. I'm definitely not the heaviest I've ever been but I've definitely been a lot lighter! Hoping to get back down to a weight I'm more comfortable in ☺
  • DylanSaffa
    DylanSaffa Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there. I'm 29 in the UK. I've lost about 11kgs since March 2020 using this app and connected services. Really find it useful! I've got about another 10kgs to go before I turn 30 in September. Would be great to connect with like-minded people on here :)
  • CeCeMayrie
    CeCeMayrie Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! I am 29 and the heaviest I have ever been. I am looking to lose about 50lbs. Anyone can add me! I am very active on the app :) -CeCe
  • ihilbert3389
    ihilbert3389 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I’m 28 and have been at a weight I’m not thrilled with for a few years. I’m hoping to lose about 20lbs and love having a place to support and keep each other accountable!
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Hey all,
    I'm 21 and looking to lose about 20 lbs. Feel free to add me! We've got this!
  • lcyfrnxo
    lcyfrnxo Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, I'm a 28 year old mum of one. Previously lost 5 stone, put it back on during my nurse training and trying to lose again. Lost 2 stone so far, struggling with motivation. Please add me, need some accountability buddies!
  • RunLik3YouM3anIt
    RunLik3YouM3anIt Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I’m Ana, I’m 28 and been here before. I’m at my heaviest weight of 271.1 but already on the losing game (in a good way). Last time I managed to lose 3 stone and to start eating healthy but over the years and lick down has made it worse... I’ve managed to put on 5 stone.
    Feel free to add me!
  • tarri1043
    tarri1043 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there I'm 21 almost 22 and I was at my heaviest back in 2017 at 201 pounds I lost all that weight in a very bad way and have now gained it all back just about and am trying to not only lose weight but just be healthier and stronger in general. I don't have many friends and my family is not very supportive so feel free to add me and we can support and keep each other accountable!
  • Hi, I’m 20 will be 21 in 3 months I’m a mom of 2 recently had my second Nov 28th and I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m currently 178.8lbs and would like to be at 120lb. I’m looking for friends who are also wanting to lose a significant amount of weight and would like to help motivate each other and keep each other on track by checking in daily 😊 feel free to add me anyone!
  • 93Diana
    93Diana Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, 27 year old here trying to loose some weight. I am currently at my highest at 225lbs and I cannot allow for me to gain anymore weight, I need to do something. Even thought that’s what I told myself when I hit 200lbs, but I feel ready to kick butt and loose this weight for good 🤞🏼Feel free to add me.
  • cearnold2020
    cearnold2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi 👋

I'm 26 and currently at around 235lbs, my heaviest weight was 259lbs back in April2020. I'm aiming for another 50lbs and then will adjust my target after that.
    I use this app every day and would love to help support as many people as possible, because losing weight can be tough without support 🙂
    We got this, feel free to add me 🙌💪😊
  • DorotaS93
    DorotaS93 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey !
    I’m 27 and it’s my first time using this app and loving it so far! Would love meet as many people as possible to create support community to help each other reach our goals !!
    Feel free to add me ! 💪🏻💪🏻
  • skinnyfat_tohealthy
    skinnyfat_tohealthy Posts: 14 Member
    Im 26 on saturday!
    Goal is to lose fat and gain muscle, im a healthy weight already. Feel free to add me
  • azinn01
    azinn01 Posts: 3 Member
    Hiii Everyone!
    I just turned in September 2020 and I’m looking to lose close to 50 pounds and actually take it seriously this time. I would love to join this group to help my successful weight loss journey.
  • iChose2live
    iChose2live Posts: 5 Member
    I’m 29 and I’m starting my journey again! I lost 60 lbs back in 2014 and I’ll looking to lose around the same amount again, would def love some support and motivation fell free to add me!!
  • glasstapper
    glasstapper Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm 29. I'm looking to track calories consistently and eat under my goal. Consistency has always been a struggle for me! I'm at 185 (recently gained 10 from covid) and looking to lose 30 or more lb.

I haven't used the community function before-- if someone could tell me how to add friends I would love to! I'm looking for accountability and just friendly people with the same goals. I would be down for a group chat or video call.
  • Emari496
    Emari496 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey everyone 👋🏼 I'm 24 years old and am hoping to lose about 10 pounds. Feeling pretty unmotivated but I'm hoping this app can help change that! I'd love to be accountability buddies. 🙂