"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• SeanRiversPhysique
    SeanRiversPhysique Posts: 13 Member
    “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” -Mark Twain

Happy New Year! Let’s get it. As I wake this morning, I feel very good and thankful.

Cardio: Running 6 miles

Strength: Bodyweight exercises and yoga

Assessment: Let’s just say I had a lot of cake and ice cream with praline sauce as we watched NY Rockin Eve. But it didn't do too much damage HAHA!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,486 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Also maybe some hedge trimming if it's not to wet outside today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and corn. My overall calories were on point yesterday. Although I did have a small slice of cake. Will also probably hit the tanning booth today just to keep my color.

• SeanRiversPhysique
    Good afternoon! Checking in today

Cardio & Strength: family pulled me into a birthday celebration. Will try to squeeze some fitness in tonight before bed!

Assessment: yesterday was a success and I look forward to continuing great momentum through 2021!
  • SeanRiversPhysique
    Great Morning Team! It is January 3rd, 2021 and I am grateful for this smooth beginning to the New Year.

Cardio: Walking

Strength: Bodyweight exercises

Assessment: The end of the year celebrations with added birthday celebrations made me realize how unhealthy the typical American celebration is - very unhealthy food and alcoholic beverages. When clustered together, it almost becomes a very debaucherous lifestyle. I am all for celebrating life, and I am grateful for the awareness that certain aspects of said celebrations do not align with who I am. Going forth, I hope to add some healthier influence to the 2021 holiday season when it arrives. Who knows, I might inspire someone to change their life ;)
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Okay holidays are over and now it's time to get back to work! Unfortunately my gym didn't reopen as planned so I'm still stuck at home doing my workouts. But I'll make the best of it. Still have goals to achieve.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and crab for dinner last night. I was a bum yesterday and besides my daily walks, I just laid around and watched football. But today is a new day.
  • SeanRiversPhysique
    It feels good to have Monday almost out the door! Happy Monday afternoon!

Cardio: I worked out on my lunch break and polished out an impressive six miles.

Strength: A simple few sets of push-ups.

Assessment: Sleep has been troubling me! Ever since NYE I have not been able to get the quality deep sleep that I am used to! I will continue to try different essential oils, reduce light and electronics in the evening, as well as hydrate. Meditation and breath work used to do the trick, but now some other variable is at play. Will resolve this, nonetheless.

P.S. I have been thinking about summer 2021 a lot lately. #Excited
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Finishing setting the bearings and reassembling my washer back together.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- cable incline rows, cable bent over rows, cable seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Pork chops and vegetables for dinner. Was really bored yesterday with the exception of disassembling my washer to put in new bearings. I did get in over 23,000 steps yesterday though.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Maybe binge watch a TV series too.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Keilbasa sausage and salad yesterday. I spent most of my morning reassembling the washing machine, but after I just lazed around and watched shows I recorded. Likely more of the same today.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Well after that fiasco at the Capitol yesterday, we can FINALLY say we'll have a new president on the 20th. Crazy. Had me glued to the set till midnight last night.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spareribs and salad last night. Oh and ice cream. I went overboard on the ice cream though. Need to make it up today with some extra physical activity.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Well the lockdown was supposed to end yesterday, but it's now extended till I don't know when. Really disappointed because I thought by Monday, I'd be back to work again.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. My calories have been higher than normal because I've been snacking a little more due to all the TV watching.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Gonna a be a nice day. Will get out a little but today is also NFL playoffs so I'm watching football too.

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburgers for dinner. I've been so bored lately since I haven't been able to work and I don't have hardly anything to do at home. You can only clean and workout so much.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Well still no word from my county about reopening, so I'm still stuck at home working out.

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: My daughter wanted Carl's Jr. last night so I had a Western Bacon cheeseburger and fried zucchini for dinner. Bored again yesterday but at least I got to watch football most of the weekend.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Maybe today if it's not too cold out, I can do a little yard work. Other than that, just another boring day at home.

Strength: back- cable incline rows, cable bent over rows, cable seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak, sauteed mushrooms and rice. I've been over snacking out of boredom. My weight's been at a standstill. I'll try to figure out other things to do so I don't just boredom eat.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Will be warm enough today to trim some hedges.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Lamb shank, cole slaw and corn. It was another boring day at home just watching some TV. Although I did spend a good enough amount of time practicing my guitar which is always good.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! I plan to hit the kickboxing gym this morning and finally takedown the tree.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp, caesar salad and french bread last night for dinner. I didn't do much yesterday except walk and do my regular workout. Laid around a lot watching TV. Can't wait for this lockdown to be done.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Still waiting on lockdown announcement.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad. At this point, the majority of my posts are about how bored I am at home. I may go out to shop just to kill the boredom.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Gonna a be a nice day. Will get out a little but today is also NFL playoffs so I'm watching football too.

Assessment: Pork spareribs and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Still in lockdown. Getting ridiculous now.

Assessment: Pizza last night for dinner. I tend to go overboard with pizza and did yesterday. Gonna have to try to make it up for the next couple of days doing some extra stuff. I did just start HYPERBOLIC STRETCHING and plan to do it everyday to see if I can get some of flexibility much better.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to me! Officially 57 today, but not feeling a day over 40! It's so windy this morning, but I'm still gonna go out and get my walk in.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and peas last night for dinner. A rather boring day yesterday. All I did was watch TV most of the day although I did go out and do a little yard clean up. With it being so windy last night and this morning, I may have to clean up again.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Will also watch inaugeration.

Assessment: Had kabob and mediterrean rice and vegetables yesterday for bday dinner. I didn't go overboard yesterday cause I do want to meet my goal by the end of the month.