Lost 50lbs by using MyFitnessPal

Hello,
I lost 50lbs using MyFitnessPal!
L Vieira

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Right on! It's great you've found success using MFP.
  • Nycgirl1979
    Nycgirl1979 Posts: 15 Member
    Congratulations
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Great job!
  • rhzahm
    rhzahm Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Great Job!
  • jughandleed
    jughandleed Posts: 2 Member
    can you write how you did it and how long it took?
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Fantastic! My goal is 40 but I may keep going til 50lbs down...I’ve never been that thin as an adult so idk my final goal weight
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    That's amazing 👏
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Wow! Congratulations
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    That's awesome, way to go! Keep up the good work.. I hope you found some healthy habits that you enjoy implementing. I found that to be a good key to success ☺️ I'm still not too fantastic at the implementation part though.. I'm a little too sporadic to stick to schedules perfectly lol
  • lou0705
    lou0705 Posts: 10 Member
    That's outstanding Liliana, well done. 50lbs is my goal. I re-started MFP on 23 January and so far I've lost 18lbs. That's been pretty much just cutting out alcohol and no snacking, I haven't exercised at all. My Fitness Pal definitely works :-)
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Me too. I love MFP. Have lost 94 lbs. since last July. Half way to my goal. Best wishes for a continued new lifestyle journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!