Any cyclists out there?!?!

Just looking to connect with folks who love to ride everything from mountain bikes to motorcycles. Feel free to add me! 🚲 🏍

Replies

• AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    FR on the way from fellow cyclist. There is also a cyclists challenge in the forums and a Strava MFP club https://www.strava.com/clubs/MFPChallenge
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,809 Member
    We have monthly cycling challenges here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819726/january-2021-biking-cycling-bicycling-unicycling-tricycling-tandemming-challenge#latest

I am a cyclist.
    I have cycled recreationally. I have commuted. I have raced and toured but my favourite type of cycling is long distance.

Unfortunately my husband had a workplace accident and right now we're not able to do long distance cycling. But we do what we can.
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    I like cycling! Don't know how to add friends but anyone who wants to can add me😊
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Machka9 wrote: Β»
    Unfortunately my husband had a workplace accident and right now we're not able to do long distance cycling. But we do what we can.

Hope he is Ok and back on 2 Wheels soon
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'm mainly a road cyclist but there's also a MTB and two motorcycles lurking in my garages waiting for it to stop raining.
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    Me! I'm primarly a mountain biker, a little gravel, and even less road these days (even though road used to be my only jam). These days (winter) I mostly ride my trainer in my basement. Today is promising to be decent though so I'm going to do a little gravel riding (as trails are probably too muddy to ride). I can't wait!!

I've joined the Strava group and I'll look into the challenge. I'm open to friend requests from other cyclists as well.
  • FirstStateCamber
    FirstStateCamber Posts: 2 Member
    Fellow rider/racer here as well! MTB, Gravel, and Road...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Roadie.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Roadie...sometimes trail rider on my 29er hard tail...Zwift most of the time right now.