#IWantAbs 2021

New to the app but not to working out. I’ve been working out consistently for the last 3-1/2 years. Wanting to keep track of my eating better. Started an #IWantAbs challenge through a group that I get my workouts from and interested to see where I can get to! Looking forward to interacting and getting better everyday!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Get it, Eric! 🙌🏿 What's your meal plan like, generally?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,539 Member
    If that's you in your pic... Then you've already got em. But if you're like me, you want them more defined.

Really, if the musculature is there, it's a matter of cutting fat to show it off. You've got this.
  • EricHoward5
    EricHoward5 Posts: 21 Member
    I do what is called anabolic fasting it’s a mix of a anabolic diet and a intermittent fasting. I eat twice a day and when I eat I do a meat a vegetable and a fat. I don’t have to count macros and all that I just basically eat healthy food until I feel full. It’s the easiest diet I’ve followed and it’s easy to stick to in my opinion.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    I do what is called anabolic fasting it’s a mix of a anabolic diet and a intermittent fasting. I eat twice a day and when I eat I do a meat a vegetable and a fat. I don’t have to count macros and all that I just basically eat healthy food until I feel full. It’s the easiest diet I’ve followed and it’s easy to stick to in my opinion.

Like the sound of this.