Ninja Products

fstrickl
fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
edited December 2020 in Food and Nutrition
I got a coupon for Ninja Blender products and was wondering
A) if they’re worth it
B ) which product has the most favourable reviews.

I’m wondering if it’s worth it to spend a bit more and get the all-in-one kit that has the blender and processor (I currently have a Cuisine Art blender, no processor) or if the blender does a good enough job to process, or if the processor is good enough for smoothies.

Thoughts? Opinions? I’m open!

**edited so B ) wasn’t B)

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You could look various products up on amazon to see the reviews(4 stars or 5stars) you could also look up products on youtube to see how they work and how you might like to use them/ I do not have any experience with the Ninja products- but just thought I would give MHO
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    edited December 2020
    I have a generic single-serve ninja-type blender (Cooks is the brand, I paid $30 for it new 15 years ago) and I use it all the time. If you don't have one I'd say buy it! I like the small one, it stays on the counter unobtrusively and then I have a full size blender and food processor in the cabinet. I use the small one daily, the one in the cabinet rarely comes out.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    I have a smaller Ninja Grill, Insta Pot, and an XL Convection Air Fryer Oven (it's in my car's trunk waiting for Christmas). Love all the products so far! Hoping to get the grill off my counter after I get the oven upstairs.

• steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,215 Member
    We have a Ninja Bullet-style blender and coffee maker. I like both, they function very well, and haven't had major issues with either. The blender is very loud and isn't necessarily easy to clean. The coffee maker has some known issues with the water reservoir seal causing it to leak infrequently, and seems like the cleaning light comes on constantly; it makes really good coffee though. Not looking to replace either anytime soon.
  • Gonna be honest not what I thought this thread was for....
  • fstrickl
    heytimsla wrote: »
    Gonna be honest not what I thought this thread was for....

Sorry to disappoint... I’m sure there’s a cooler Ninja thread somewhere else

Thanks for your input all! I don’t drink coffee and my partner makes his with a Chemex so no worry about making a choice on that front. The good news is, I found the one I want! The bad news is it’s out of stock. 😑

But for those that have Ninja products it sounds like their longevity is good which is encouraging in a world of 5-year appliances.
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Love my nutribullet
  • tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    It really depends on one simple question:

- Will you use it?

The reason why i mentioned this is because my dad bough the Ninja Professional System, but all he uses it for is to blend seasoning, so it was 160 bucks thrown in the garbage when a small food chopper would have done the trick.

I bought a $29 walmart food processor and just the slicing function was enough to pay for it 10x over.
    So it really depends on the main question... - Will you use it?
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I have the Ninja blender/food processor and I really like it. I use it mainly for smoothies but occasionally for food processing. I'd say it makes a better blender than food processor, but if you don't do food processing that often, I think it works to save storage space by only having one device.
  • fstrickl
    Well...the one I wanted, that is a processor and blender in one (you switch the blades not the canister so it saves space) was back in stock AND on sale. It arrived yesterday and this is my breakfast today. I think I’m going to have fun!

8y7mxodgobly.jpeg

For those who care: it was roughly 450 calories
  • pjg2015
    pjg2015 Posts: 28 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Well...the one I wanted, that is a processor and blender in one (you switch the blades not the canister so it saves space) was back in stock AND on sale. It arrived yesterday and this is my breakfast today. I think I’m going to have fun!

For those who care: it was roughly 450 calories
    Beautiful- enjoy your appliance and your creations.