Everything bagel seasoning

What do you do with your everything bagel seasoning? I bought some, now I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking of putting it on my roasted veggies. The seasameseeds in it will probably burn though.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    IDK...my wife bought some of that a year or two ago...it's just been sitting there. It seems like it works pretty well on an everything bagel...but other than that, I never really found anything all that enticing.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2021
    I LOVE IT and put it on everything!! Sandwiches, wraps, salads, eggs, veggies, toast, chicken, pizza, etc.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    I use mine on eggs in any form, sliced avacado, a halved avacado with an egg baked in it, cottage cheese, any veggies that I put cream cheese on and on avacado toast with tomato. I don't like it on roasted vegetables but you may.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    What do you do with your everything bagel seasoning? I bought some, now I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking of putting it on my roasted veggies. The seasameseeds in it will probably burn though.

If you want it on your roasted veggies, you could either sprinkle some on before serving, or add them toward the end of roasting.

I bought some, don't love it. (Why I didn't consider that I don't mostly like dehydrated garlic & onions, I have no idea.) I've used it on cucumbers, eggs, and salads, mostly.