From an 18 to a 6, 45ish something lbs down since Quarantine

Options
cmm7303
cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
frww0zluc9xa.jpg
So, that's me, last week, finally donating some jeans from January of 2020. Those are 18s, and I'm now a 6. It says 71 lbs because (a few years ago) I went from somewhere in the 200s down to 150, and then had acar accident and surgery and went back to the 180s. 180s was a 6/18 for me, and I'm down to the mid 130s now, and it is weirdly like living in someone else's skin.

It's been mostly tracking, but also moving more (I got a fitbit last year for Christmas, and synched those up). I'm never losing as fast as MFP thinks I should, even if I still have exercise calories left over at the end of the day (hundreds, not like 6 calories) but this is the lightest I've been since my freshman year of high school, and the smallest I've been...ever? I was 125 in high school, but with more muscle and in 9s and 11s (junior sizes make even less sense than women's sizes).
4od7w7nhncpx.jpg

I've also gotten more used to the low-dose chemo I'm taking for my ankylosing spondylitis, which really threw me and made me feel ill all the time, but I didn't lose any weight because I didn't want to move. Now that my hair's back and I can walk outside without running into people, it seems like it's going better.

Replies

• coffee_n_weights
    coffee_n_weights Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic, on so many levels! Congrats on your loss, and on feeling better with your medical treatment. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you continue to feel better and better
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an achievement. Good for you :)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look Amazing!!!
  • rosie1angel
    rosie1angel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • Vandymom50
    Vandymom50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! looking good!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! You are a true inspiration, keep it up girl!
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Good for you.
  • Fit_Skywalker
    Fit_Skywalker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing.
  • LateNightsWithBecca
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing this inspiring success! Wishing you a lifetime of slimness, strength, stamina and good health.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational!!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love your photo. It is so inspiring to see someone put their whole body in one leg of a pair of pants they use to wear. It really shows how far you’ve come!
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Inspirational.
    Glad you're feeling better too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!