Restarting. Need motivational friends

Hello Pals. Back at it again. I'm your typical Yo-Yo dieter. I'm either all in or all out. No in between. Looking for friends who share their food diaries for motivation and food ideas. I've lost 32 lbs since October 1st. Have about 25 more to go. Have gained and lost hundreds of pounds over the years. Ready to stop the yo-yo. Please add me!

Replies

• 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Request sent!
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I'm similar, not a dieter but I tend to either eat 6000 calories or 1000 calories, so I get what it's like to be bouncing in and out of the weight loss loop. Hoping to lose about 20 lbs and to not regain it.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 678 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I fell off for awhile last year and gained 20 lbs back from the 45 I had originally lost. 2021 is the time to take control again.
  • spaghetti285
    spaghetti285 Posts: 38 Member
    Heya.. I'm starting out again too. Free to add me too! 😊
  • marilyn32634
    marilyn32634 Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me, too. I could use some extra motivation. I was a notorious yoyo dieter. When I finally stopped dieting, I lost 42 lbs. A healthy lifestyle is the answer.
  • bonnistrong
    bonnistrong Posts: 5 Member
    I'm just starting out again too. I definitely need people to help motivate me. I will send a request and hopefully we can motivate each other!