Starting for the last time..

Alejandramendozakailey
Alejandramendozakailey Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2021 in Motivation and Support
I’m a 20 soon to be 21 year old mom of 2 wanting to lose 50lbs I’m currently 178lbs and would love to make friends that are on the same journey and would like to
Motivate each other 😊 feel free to add me!

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Thats awesome that you are motivating yourself. Your kids will learn healthy lifestyle habits by your examples, so way to go!

You can friend request me, but I don't often get on here because it drains my phone battery to quickly.
  • Matty_Bowman
    Matty_Bowman Posts: 39 Member
    I am doing this for the last time too, this is the commitment. Last time, last journey, going to change my life! Friend me up and let's do this!
  • DorotaS93
    DorotaS93 Posts: 7 Member
    Well done for starting again! It’s a big step and at the end it will all worth it ! Feel free to add me :)
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey, well done, always be proud of whatever you do or however many times you need to start things....you haven't given up which means you have determination there, maybe you just need a bit more support.
    Feel free to add me anytime!! 😁
  • jamie_playftl
    jamie_playftl Posts: 16 Member
    Hey there! My name is Jamie. I’m 28 and also a mom of two! I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old. This is absolutely the last time I will consider myself as “starting” this healthy lifestyle journey. From here on out it will just be about fine tuning healthy habits. I have about 130lbs to lose and started at 290 at the beginning of this year (almost to 10lbs down and super excited about it). Feel free to send me a friend request! I’d love to help motivate you to reach your goals! (:
  • shellym616
    shellym616 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm starting again too. I just rejoined this weekend.
    I need to lose around 50 lbs. as well.... and I'm hoping this is the last time I start this journey. I want to actually finish it this time and reach the maintenance stage! My age is waaaaay older than yours, but it sounds like we are on the same journey. I too am a mom. I have a daughter who turned 11 yesterday. I want to set a good example for her.