Phenetermine

I am on my 2nd dat on 17,5 mg of phenetermine. I still weight the same. When can I see a wt loss.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Second day? Give it a week or two at least!
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Second day? Give it a week or two at least!

Yeah, day 2 is really a bit too early....
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    @lindasheehy are you using it in conjunction with MFP? Have you set a goal, created a plan to carry through?

There is no magic pill, but OTOH, weight loss is not magic, nor is it very hard to do. It just takes focus and application. Marketers have trained us that it’s hard, we need help, we need special foods, counselors etc. MFP is weight loss in its purest, easiest form. Monitor what you eat, and eat less than you need til you reach the point you can eat only what you need.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I am on my 2nd dat on 17,5 mg of phenetermine. I still weight the same. When can I see a wt loss.

More than 2 days...
  • lindasheehy
    lindasheehy Posts: 3 Member
    Now going on week 3 of phentermine. Finally a little weight loss-only 2 lbs. but I have low thyroid. Don’t know if that’s the cause of such slow loss
  • pc_girl
    pc_girl Posts: 14 Member
    I started today on phentermine. Half a tablet this morning. So far I dont notice anything different. Except that it is 3:30 pm and I've only eaten about 360 calories so far today. But that's not too unusual for me. I'm a night time eater. We'll see how I do tonight.