What We're Eating

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1/2 Belgian waffle with raspberry jam, 1 veggie sausage link & coffee

Lunch: brown rice, TVP "meat", lots of sauteed peppers & onions and a little sour cream, a few sugar snap peas & a whole Cara Cara orange.

Dinner: fish tacos on small corn tortillas with corn/cabbage slaw, sweet potato & cauliflower tots and 2 chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: leftover lentil, quinoa and brussels sprouts pilaf, half a small avocado, last slice of vegetarian roast.
    Snacks: oat milk latte, 10 pistachios, half a Quest bar.
    Late lunch: coconut turmeric rice with kale, tempeh, broccolini, and a little peanut sauce.
    Later: 1.5oz whisky.
    Plus cups of tea and coffee with oat milk, tracked 1/2 cup.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Good night all 🌚

B- 2 servings of sugar free crustless pumpkin pie with reddi whip and one graham cracker and coffee
    L- grilled chicken and red onion sauteed together and put on an aldi low carb wrap with greenbeans and strawberries with a small part of a banana. I was still hungry so I made a salad with salsa and lowfat sour cream on top
    S- 2 packets of lower sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal
    D- 3 protien pancakes with pb2 and jelly
    S- Halo top
    S- Hummus low carb wrap

Workouts: Sydney's Arm Ramp from today, an older 10 minute kettlebell full body, and a 30 minute walk with the kiddos 💛

LORD JESUS guide 💟
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: Prosciutto, leftover mashed potatoes, tangerines
    Dinner: Baked chicken & butternut squash seasoned w/ginger & Lime Kaffir, slaw mix sautéed in sesame oil & ginger
    Snack: dark chocolate, cashews
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,242 Member
    edited January 2021
    Breakfast: Egg sandwich on wheat bread with cheese and avocado, banana on the side
    Lunch: Chicken salad on wheat with a side of cheddar and sour cream chips
    Snack: Pumpkin spice tea with a bit of sugar
    Dinner: Ground chicken soft tacos (meat mixed with peppers, onions, corn, and seasoning) topped with salsa, cheese, and sour cream served with cuban style black beans
    Snack: White chocolate covered pretzels, sprite
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 100 calorie english muffin, morningstar breakfast patty, 2 eggs scrambled with cherry tomatoes
    Lunch: Turkey and sweet potato chili topped with a little cheddar
    Snack: 1 carrot sliced with hummus, cottage cheese, banana, peppermint tea
    Dinner: Spaghetti with the sauce loaded with carrots, mushrooms, and peppers
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    A single serve Kelloggs smart start cereal cup with half of a banana and a mini box of raisins on top. Unsweetened almond milk for cereal and a cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A bowl of chili with jalapeños, sour cream and oyster crackers on top. A diet coke
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Pineapple. Peaches and cottage cheese
    My biopsy showed I had an inclusion cyst under my nail and came back negative for cancer.🥳
    Now it needs time to heal and they are thinking about 6 months for the nail to grow back...very tender!!! HAPPY THURSDAY 😊
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: avocado toast w/ bagel seasoning, fried egg & 1/2 banana, coffee.

Lunch: split peas made with carrot/onion, string cheese and a smoothie made from blueberries, strawberries, almond milk & hemp protein powder.

Afternoon Snack: two cinnamon grahams spread w/ marshmallow creme & Earl Grey tea.

Dinner: rigatoni with spinach, onion, ricotta & tomato sauce. Side salad, dry.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough with half a small avocado, smoked salmon, sliced tomato.
    Snacks: rice cake with the other half of the avocado, couple of baby bell peppers, five green olives. Then an oat matcha latte while walking with a friend.
    Late lunch: 1.5 square pizza slices from Sicilian bakery and the last bit of lentil, quinoa, and brussels sprouts pilaf.
    Later: glass of red wine and 30 pistachios.
    Plus cups of tea and coffee with oat milk, tracked 1/2 cup.

@hawksgirl229 So, so happy to hear your update, wishing you a smooth recovery!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: Oatmeal w/cinnamon, almond slivers and dried apricot
    Dinner: Grilled pork chop, butternut squash and slaw
    Snack: baked chicken legs, tangerines
  • Athijade
    Breakfast
    My biopsy showed I had an inclusion cyst under my nail and came back negative for cancer.🥳
    Now it needs time to heal and they are thinking about 6 months for the nail to grow back...very tender!!! HAPPY THURSDAY 😊

Yay for negative results!!!! So happy to hear that.

Breakfast: Egg sandwich on wheat bread with cheese and avocado, banana on the side
    Lunch: French Onion soup with a slice of sourdough bread
    Snack: Apple cider tea with a bit of sugar, cashew cookies
    Dinner: Ground chicken soft tacos (meat mixed with peppers, onions, corn, and seasoning) topped with salsa, cheese, and sour cream served with cuban style black beans
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & grape jelly, coffee.

Lunch: lobster eggroll (from Dollar Tree! :D But so good), a pile of stir fry veggies & 1/2 serving brown rice. Green seedless grapes.

Dinner: tamale casserole with black beans, masa, tomatoes, onions and a little melted cheese. Later I'll likely have some kind of ice cream treat, either an ice cream sandwich or some Halo Top.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: egg and cheese on a sesame bagel (so good after I had just cycled an hour doing errands) with hot sauce, coffee with a little milk.
    Snacks: rice cake with half a small avocado, sliced cucumber.
    Late lunch: coconut rice with kale, broccolini, tempeh and some peanut sauce.
    Later: glass of red wine and TJs cheese crunchies.
    Plus, always, cups of tea and coffee with oat milk, tracked 1/2 cup.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Lunch: grilled pork chop, pink lady apple, celery sticks
    Dinner: homemade black bean chili (with meat), salsa, shredded sharp cheddar
    Snack: prosciutto, castelvetrano olvies, tangerines, 85% dark chocolate
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs scrambled with cherry tomatoes, a morningstar sausage patty, and a 100 cal English muffin
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti with meat and veggie sauce
    Dinner: Grilled chicken with bacon, lettuce, onion, and tomato on a bun. Side of sweet potato fries

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 1 slice of cornbread and part of a jalapeno cheddar sausage
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti with meat and veggie sauce
    Snack: Cottage cheese, carrot, hummus, and an orange
    Dinner: Carnitas enchiladas with a little Spanish rice and beans
    Dessert: A bite of a homemade twinkie thing my brother made
  • Athijade
    Lunch: Waffles with butter and syrup
    Snack: Apple cider tea with a bit of sugar
    Snack: Bowl of cereal
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Greek vanilla yogurt with strawberries and granola on top. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A bowl of Progresso pot roast soup and half of a Taylor Street sandwich (pre made sandwich choice from the grocery store) a diet coke
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    A cherry chocolate smoothie with cool whip and drizzle of sugar free chocolate. Later a cheese filled kolaczki cookie 🤗 Sooo good!!!! These are made at our local coffee shop.
    Happy Saturday everyone 😊
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: slice of banana nut bread, coffee & a fried egg w/ salsa

Lunch: hot basil chicken with jasmine rice (Thai takeout)

Snacks: string cheese, chocolate chips & raisins, tea

Dinner: having a party with friends and we'll have a lot of junk - pizza, hot wings (I don't like or eat those), fruit and veggie trays, jalapeno poppers, etc. I got in a lot of exercise today and my plan is to drink a lot of water, eat fruit and veg & take it easy on the other stuff, but still enjoy.
  • donidaily

Dinner: having a party with friends and we'll have a lot of junk - pizza, hot wings (I don't like or eat those), fruit and veggie trays, jalapeno poppers, etc. I got in a lot of exercise today and my plan is to drink a lot of water, eat fruit and veg & take it easy on the other stuff, but still enjoy.

Such a reasonable approach, I need to remember this!

Breakfast: oatmeal with berries and flaxseed mixed in, topped with 1tbs peanut butter and tsp maple syrup.
    Lunch: shrimp banh mi and a couple baby bell peppers.
    Snacks: I was kind of unsatisfied by the banh mi which makes no sense, anyway snacked on a rice cake, sliced cucumber with salt, and some TJs baked cheese crunchies in the afternoon.
    Later: glass of red wine and one s’more (found some open marshmallows in the pantry!)
    Also: tea and coffee with oat milk, tracked 1/2 cup.
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: Cheeseburger, sm fries, sm chocolate shake
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Nachos with the last of the ground chicken taco mix topped with cheese, salsa, and sour cream
    Snack: None

Yesterday started as a low energy day and then I went grocery shopping. So the rest of the day was spent sleeping or just laying in bed. No idea why it was so bad. Luckily it is a 3 day weekend so I still have time to get stuff done.